5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Next smaller division of geologic time after the period, is characterized by differences in life forms that may vary regionally.
- The process by which organisms that are suited to a particular environment are better able to survive and reproduce than organisms that are not.
- This division of Earth's history into time units based on life forms that lived only during certain periods.
- A group of organisms that can only reproduce with it's own kind.
- Large ancient land mass that was composed of all the continents
5 True/False questions
Organic evolution → The process by which organisms that are suited to a particular environment are better able to survive and reproduce than organisms that are not.
Cyanobacteria → Chlorophyll-containing, photosynthetic bacteria thought to be one of Earth's earliest life-forms
Precambian time → The longest part of earths history, lasting from 4 billion to about 544 million years ago.
Cenzoic era → Middle era of Earth's history, during which Pangaea broke apart, dinosaurs appeared, and reptiles and gymnosperms were the dominant land life-forms
Eons → Second longest division of geologic time based on major worldwide changes in types of fossils