6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- State that contains more than one ethnicity
- The status of belonging to a particular nation by birth or naturalization
- The process of a region breaking up into small, mutually hostile units
- State that contains two or more ethnic groups with traditions of self-determination that agree to coexist peacefully by recognizing each other as distinct nationalities.
- Love of country and willingness to sacrifice for it
5 True/False Questions
Ethnic cleansing → Identity with a group of people that share distinct physical and mental traits as a product of common heredity and cultural traditions.
Apartheid → People who are believed to belong to the same genetic stock
Nation-state → The status of belonging to a particular nation by birth or naturalization
Ethnicity → The status of belonging to a particular nation by birth or naturalization
Part nation state → Single nation spread across several states