5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Argentina, Brazil, and Chile known as the ABC powers...
- Emilio Aguinaldo
- True or False: William Seward's purchase of Alaska bought many benefits to the U.S.
- True or False:Fransisco Madero Began the Mexican Revolution because he felt his country need to be more open to foreign investors.
- a Offered to negotiate the dispute between the United States and united Mexican people, who were on the brink of war.
- b False
- c Lead Filipino rebels and U.S. troops and took control of the Philippine capital, Manila.
- d National policy of avoiding involvement in other nations' affairs.
- e True
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Queen of Hawaii in 1891 and worked to reclaim her throne after a revolt that ended her reign.
- one of the people who led movements to overthrow General Victoriano Huerta;supported democratic reformer Fransisco Madero against Porfirio Diaz; Hero to Mexico's poor.
- poet and patriot that was exiled out of Cuba.
- Yellow Journalism
5 True/False Questions
In the Boxer Rebellion... → U.S. resolution declaring that the United States did not intend to take over and annex an independent Cuba.
True or False: The Anti-Imperialist league supported the U.S. in efforts to build a colonial empire. → False
What document suggested that the U.S. closely watched debtor nations? → Yellow Journalism
Which skilled horseman organized the military force called the Division De Norte? → Francisco "Pancho" Villa
Imperialism → National policy of avoiding involvement in other nations' affairs.