5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fransisco Madero
- In the Boxer Rebellion...
- True or False: U.S. leaders were interested in building a canal across the Isthmus of Panama to shorten the voyage between the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.
- True or False:Fransisco Madero Began the Mexican Revolution because he felt his country need to be more open to foreign investors.
- Who led the Rough Riders in Cuba?
- a Chinese nationalists known as Boxers attacked foreigners in order to end outside involvement in China's affairs;put down by U.S. Marines and other forces after two months.
- b False
- c Theodore Roosevelt
- d True
- e democratic reformer who began the Mexican Revolution.
5 Multiple choice questions
- National policy of avoiding involvement in other nations' affairs.
- Secretary of State who sent a series of notes to Japan and most European nations outlining what became known as the Open Door Policy.
- False, equal trade with China
- Offered to negotiate the dispute between the United States and united Mexican people, who were on the brink of war.
- one of the people who led movements to overthrow General Victoriano Huerta;supported democratic reformer Fransisco Madero against Porfirio Diaz; Hero to Mexico's poor.
5 True/False questions
Emilio Aguinaldo → Lead Filipino rebels and U.S. troops and took control of the Philippine capital, Manila.
Subsidy → Bonus payment
Which skilled horseman organized the military force called the Division De Norte? → Francisco "Pancho" Villa
Who led Mexico for 34 years and eagerly welcomed foreign investment? → Theodore Roosevelt
Dr. William C. Gorgas... → organized a vast effort to rid the canal route of disease-carrying mosquitoes.