5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a microorganism, especially when disease-producing; microbe.
- b a dog of mixed or indeterminate breed
- c a substance composed of two or more metals, or of a metal or metals with a nonmetal, intimately mixed, as by fusion or electrodeposition.
- d bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
- e soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
5 Multiple choice questions
- composed of relatively large parts or particles
- an inadequate supply; scarcity; lack
- to tell of beforehand; predict; prophesy.
- to tranquilize or calm, as a person or the feelings; relieve, comfort, or refresh
- in a state of foul decay or decomposition, as animal or vegetable matter; rotten.
5 True/False questions
jar → a broad-mouthed container, usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware
unsteady → soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
blurt → 1. a nonhuman creature; beast.
2. a brutal, insensitive, or crude person.
3. the animal qualities, desires, etc., of humankind:
texture → soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
plush → to utter suddenly or inadvertently; divulge impulsively or unadvisedly (usually followed by out ):