5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a dog of mixed or indeterminate breed
- b bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
- c to become decomposed; rot
- d a substance composed of two or more metals, or of a metal or metals with a nonmetal, intimately mixed, as by fusion or electrodeposition.
- e to bring back from memory; recollect; remember
5 Multiple choice questions
- tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
- a broad-mouthed container, usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware
- a feline mammal of Europe and North America, with grey-brown mottled fur, tufted ears, and a short tail
- 1. a nonhuman creature; beast.
2. a brutal, insensitive, or crude person.
3. the animal qualities, desires, etc., of humankind:
- not steady or firm; unstable; shaky
5 True/False questions
plush → a fabric, as of silk, cotton, or wool, whose pile is more than 1 / 8 inch (0.3 cm) high
threadbare → soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
texture → soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
soothe → to tranquilize or calm, as a person or the feelings; relieve, comfort, or refresh
flicker → to burn unsteadily; shine with a wavering light