5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to tranquilize or calm, as a person or the feelings; relieve, comfort, or refresh
- b having the nap worn off so as to lay bare the threads of the warp and woof, as a fabric, garment, etc.
- c a fabric, as of silk, cotton, or wool, whose pile is more than 1 / 8 inch (0.3 cm) high
- d composed of relatively large parts or particles
- e to utter suddenly or inadvertently; divulge impulsively or unadvisedly (usually followed by out ):
5 Multiple choice questions
- tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
- a bright flame or fire
- a broad-mouthed container, usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware
- in a state of foul decay or decomposition, as animal or vegetable matter; rotten.
- bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
5 True/False questions
tender → soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
texture → the visual and especially tactile quality of a surface
mongrel → soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
alloy → a bright flame or fire
brute → 1. a nonhuman creature; beast.
2. a brutal, insensitive, or crude person.
3. the animal qualities, desires, etc., of humankind: