5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to become decomposed; rot
- b the visual and especially tactile quality of a surface
- c 1. a nonhuman creature; beast.
2. a brutal, insensitive, or crude person.
3. the animal qualities, desires, etc., of humankind:
- d soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
- e in a state of foul decay or decomposition, as animal or vegetable matter; rotten.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
- to tranquilize or calm, as a person or the feelings; relieve, comfort, or refresh
- not steady or firm; unstable; shaky
- to burn unsteadily; shine with a wavering light
- to utter suddenly or inadvertently; divulge impulsively or unadvisedly (usually followed by out ):
5 True/False Questions
jar → a microorganism, especially when disease-producing; microbe.
supple → bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
blaze → a bright flame or fire
recall → to become decomposed; rot
lynx → a feline mammal of Europe and North America, with grey-brown mottled fur, tufted ears, and a short tail