5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to utter suddenly or inadvertently; divulge impulsively or unadvisedly (usually followed by out ):
- b to bring back from memory; recollect; remember
- c to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way
- d a microorganism, especially when disease-producing; microbe.
- e to tell of beforehand; predict; prophesy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an inadequate supply; scarcity; lack
- to become decomposed; rot
- a substance composed of two or more metals, or of a metal or metals with a nonmetal, intimately mixed, as by fusion or electrodeposition.
- 1. a nonhuman creature; beast.
2. a brutal, insensitive, or crude person.
3. the animal qualities, desires, etc., of humankind:
- tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
5 True/False questions
coarse → a broad-mouthed container, usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware
supple → bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
lynx → a broad-mouthed container, usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware
mongrel → a dog of mixed or indeterminate breed
flicker → to burn unsteadily; shine with a wavering light