5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a composed of relatively large parts or particles
- b to tell of beforehand; predict; prophesy.
- c to burn unsteadily; shine with a wavering light
- d to tranquilize or calm, as a person or the feelings; relieve, comfort, or refresh
- e a feline mammal of Europe and North America, with grey-brown mottled fur, tufted ears, and a short tail
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a dog of mixed or indeterminate breed
- to bring back from memory; recollect; remember
- a microorganism, especially when disease-producing; microbe.
- bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
- to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way
5 True/False Questions
blurt → a bright flame or fire
decay → to bring back from memory; recollect; remember
texture → soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
alloy → a substance composed of two or more metals, or of a metal or metals with a nonmetal, intimately mixed, as by fusion or electrodeposition.
taut → tightly drawn; tense; not slack.