5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to utter suddenly or inadvertently; divulge impulsively or unadvisedly (usually followed by out ):
- b bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
- c tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
- d to tell of beforehand; predict; prophesy.
- e a dog of mixed or indeterminate breed
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- an inadequate supply; scarcity; lack
- to become decomposed; rot
- soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
- a microorganism, especially when disease-producing; microbe.
- 1. a nonhuman creature; beast.
2. a brutal, insensitive, or crude person.
3. the animal qualities, desires, etc., of humankind:
5 True/False Questions
putrid → tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
falter → soft or delicate in substance; not hard or tough
alloy → a feline mammal of Europe and North America, with grey-brown mottled fur, tufted ears, and a short tail
texture → the visual and especially tactile quality of a surface
recall → to bring back from memory; recollect; remember