5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a microorganism, especially when disease-producing; microbe.
- b the visual and especially tactile quality of a surface
- c in a state of foul decay or decomposition, as animal or vegetable matter; rotten.
- d a dog of mixed or indeterminate breed
- e bending readily without breaking or becoming deformed; pliant; flexible
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. a nonhuman creature; beast.
2. a brutal, insensitive, or crude person.
3. the animal qualities, desires, etc., of humankind:
- tightly drawn; tense; not slack.
- not steady or firm; unstable; shaky
- composed of relatively large parts or particles
- having the nap worn off so as to lay bare the threads of the warp and woof, as a fabric, garment, etc.
5 True/False Questions
plush → a fabric, as of silk, cotton, or wool, whose pile is more than 1 / 8 inch (0.3 cm) high
tender → to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way
flicker → to hesitate or waver in action, purpose, intent, etc.; give way
recall → to bring back from memory; recollect; remember
jar → a broad-mouthed container, usually cylindrical and of glass or earthenware