← Ocean Floor Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- wide flat areas of land
- the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
- same as canyon, oceanic landforms
- On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
5 True/False Questions
Rift zone → In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
Rift → same as canyon, oceanic landforms
Seamont → Deep valley with high steep sides
Mountain range → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
Volcanic islands or seamount → same as volcano, oceanic landforms