6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.
- In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
- same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
5 True/False questions
Continental Slope → The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
Valley → Low land between hills or mountains.
Rift → same as valley, oceanic landforms
Mountain range → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
Continental Shelf → The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.