6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
- same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
- underwater volcano
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
- Low land between hills or mountains.
5 True/False Questions
Volcano → Low land between hills or mountains.
Continental Slope → the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
Mid-ocean ridge → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
Continental Shelf → The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
Canyon → An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.