6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
- same as valley, oceanic landforms
- Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
- An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.
- Land which rises high above the ground
- The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
5 True/False questions
Seamont → Deep valley with high steep sides
Mid-ocean ridges → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
Volcanic islands or seamount → same as volcano, oceanic landforms
ocean basin or plains → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
Mid-ocean ridge → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.