6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
- The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
- Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
5 True/False Questions
Volcano → Deep valley with high steep sides
Rift → In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
Rift zone → same as valley, oceanic landforms
Mid-ocean ridge → same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
Mountain range → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.