6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
- same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
- Land which rises high above the ground
- same as valley, oceanic landforms
5 True/False Questions
Volcanic islands or seamount → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
Mid-ocean ridges → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
Continental Shelf → the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
Seamont → underwater volcano
Rift zone → In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.