← Ocean Floor Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- same as canyon, oceanic landforms
- Low land between hills or mountains.
- Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
- The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
- Land which rises high above the ground
5 True/False Questions
Seamont → Deep valley with high steep sides
Continental Shelf → the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
Canyon → Deep valley with high steep sides
Mid-ocean ridges → same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
Volcano → Deep valley with high steep sides