← Ocean Floor Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
- wide flat areas of land
- the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
- Land which rises high above the ground
- On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
5 True/False Questions
Seamont → underwater volcano
Volcano → An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.
Mid-ocean ridges → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
Continental Slope → The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
ocean basin or plains → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms