6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Land which rises high above the ground
- same as volcano, oceanic landforms
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- same as canyon, oceanic landforms
5 True/False Questions
low hills or plains → wide flat areas of land
Continental Slope → The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
Seamont → underwater volcano
Continental Shelf → The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
Valley → Low land between hills or mountains.