6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- underwater volcano
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- Land which rises high above the ground
- same as volcano, oceanic landforms
- The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
- An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.
5 True/False questions
Trenches → same as canyon, oceanic landforms
Valley → Low land between hills or mountains.
Ocean basin/Abyssal Plain → Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
Mid-ocean ridges → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
low hills or plains → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms