6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
- the edges of the continents slope down from the shore into the ocean. The part of the continent located under the water.
- Low land between hills or mountains.
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
5 True/False questions
Trenches → There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
ocean basin or plains → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
Volcano → Deep valley with high steep sides
Seamont → Deep valley with high steep sides
Trench → same as canyon, oceanic landforms