6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
- same as volcano, oceanic landforms
- same as canyon, oceanic landforms
- Low land between hills or mountains.
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- same as valley, oceanic landforms
5 True/False questions
Ocean basin/Abyssal Plain → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
Volcano → Deep valley with high steep sides
Mountain range → Land which rises high above the ground
Continental Slope → The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
low hills or plains → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms