6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- underwater volcano
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
- Low land between hills or mountains.
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
5 True/False questions
Volcano → An opening in Earth's surface from which lava flows.
Ocean basin/Abyssal Plain → Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
Continental Shelf → The steep slope where the continental shelf drops to the bottom of the ocean floor.
ocean basin or plains → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
Mid-ocean ridge → On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.