6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
- underwater volcano
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- same as mountain range, oceanic landforms
- In the center of the highest part of the mid-ocean ridge is a narrow trench.
- There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.
5 True/False questions
Valley → Low land between hills or mountains.
Volcanic islands or seamount → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
low hills or plains → wide flat areas of land
ocean basin or plains → Located on either side of the mid-ocean ridge. It is made up of low hills and flat plains. The deepest part of the ocean floor.
Ocean basin/Abyssal Plain → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms