← Ocean Floor Test
6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- same as volcano, oceanic landforms
- same as valley, oceanic landforms
- Deep valley with high steep sides
- same as canyon, oceanic landforms
- On the bottom of the ocean, there is a central ridge, or mountain range, that divides the ocean floor into two parts.
- Low land between hills or mountains.
5 True/False Questions
Mountain range → Land which rises high above the ground
Volcano → Deep valley with high steep sides
ocean basin or plains → same as low hills or plains, oceanic landforms
low hills or plains → wide flat areas of land
Trenches → There are many steep-sided canyons and deep, narrow valleys in the bottom of the ocean.