5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which is larger: a solar system or a galaxy?
- What shape is the Milky Way galaxy?
- From birth to death, our sun is expected to spend a total of __________________ years in its main sequence, before running out of Hydrogen fuel
- The coolest stars burn ________, while the hottest stars burn ________.
- A star enters its red giant stage when it begins fusing which element?
- a red; (yellow, white); blue
- b a galaxy
- c helium
- d spiral
- e 10 billion years
5 Multiple choice questions
- the universe is expanding
- extreme heat and pressure
- Big Bang theory
- nuclear fusion
5 True/False questions
Stars are born from clouds of dust and gas called __________________. → nebulae
The larger a star is, the ____________ its main sequence will be. → shorter
Mysterious matter that doesn't emit light is called ______________________. → dark matter
In a star's main sequence the element _____________ is being fused into the element _____________. → hydrogen, helium
What is the name of the galaxy we live in? → Milky Way