5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the heaviest element that red supergiants can create by nuclear fusion?
- What is the name of the galaxy we live in?
- In a star's main sequence the element _____________ is being fused into the element _____________.
- Stars are born from clouds of dust and gas called __________________.
- The larger a star is, the ____________ its main sequence will be.
- a nebulae
- b hydrogen, helium
- c Milky Way
- d shorter
- e iron
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- dark energy
- extreme heat and pressure
- Big Bang theory
- Hubble's Law
5 True/False Questions
The coolest stars burn ________, while the hottest stars burn ________. → shorter
A light source that is rapidly moving away from an observer will exhibit ____________. → redshift
Mysterious matter that doesn't emit light is called ______________________. → dark matter
How are elements heavier than iron created? → spiral
What do small stars become after their red giant stage? → white dwarf