5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What conditions are necessary for nuclear fusion to occur?
- What is the most widely accepted explanation for how the universe formed?
- What happens to the pitch of a car horn as it approaches a listener?
- What is the heaviest element that red supergiants can create by nuclear fusion?
- What object will be created by the supernova when the leftover core is less than about 5 times the mass of the Sun?
- a neutron star
- b Big Bang theory
- c iron
- d the pitch goes up (increases in frequency)
- e extreme heat and pressure
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hubble's Law
- The Big Bang Theory
- a galaxy
- Milky Way
5 True/False questions
The distance that light can travel in one year is called a ____________________. → light year
What do small stars become after their red giant stage? → nuclear fusion
In a star's main sequence the element _____________ is being fused into the element _____________. → shorter
How are elements heavier than iron created? → spiral
The larger a star is, the ____________ its main sequence will be. → Milky Way