5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Scripture and Tradition
- Jesus Prayer
- "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."
- a That God took on human flesh and became man: fully human and fully divine
- b Lord, Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
- c (Yehoshua) - Yahweh saves
- d Professed by the Apostle Peter regarding Jesus' true identity
- e How God reveals himself to us
5 Multiple choice questions
- inciting a rebellion against the government
- 6th c. monk and inventor of the anno Domini era
- Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
- from Hebrew mashiah meaning anointed one
- Anno Domini, In the year of our Lord
5 True/False questions
dogma → solemn teaching of the Church & central truth of revelation
Docetism → heresy that said that Jesus only seemed or appeared to be human
Sacred Scripture → divinely inspired writings; Old and New Testament
Magisterium → heresy that said that Jesus only seemed or appeared to be human
Alpha & Omega → First & last letters of Greek alphabet; monogram for Christ as He is the beginning and the end.