5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- St. Athanasius
- Jesus Prayer
- a inciting a rebellion against the government
- b (Yehoshua) - Yahweh saves
- c Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
- d teaching authority of the Church; guards and explains the faith
- e "For God became man so that we might become God"
5 Multiple choice questions
- First & last letters of Greek alphabet; monogram for Christ as He is the beginning and the end.
- 6th c. monk and inventor of the anno Domini era
- Good News
- That God took on human flesh and became man: fully human and fully divine
- In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
5 True/False questions
Scripture and Tradition → How God reveals himself to us
Sacred Scripture → the living transmission of the Church's Gospel message of Jesus Christ handed down from the Apostles
dogma → solemn teaching of the Church & central truth of revelation
Jesus of History → the story of God's saving activity in human history
"You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." → In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.