5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jesus Prayer
- Sacred Scripture
- a inciting a rebellion against the government
- b That God took on human flesh and became man: fully human and fully divine
- c divinely inspired writings; Old and New Testament
- d unveiling
- e Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Good News
- "For God became man so that we might become God"
- Accusation by Jewish leaders of Jesus making himself equal to God
- teaching authority of the Church; guards and explains the faith
- solemn teaching of the Church & central truth of revelation
5 True/False questions
Lord → Anno Domini, In the year of our Lord
A.D. → Kurios/Kyrios in Greek; Adonai in Hebrew
divine revelation → unveiling
St. Augustine → "For God became man so that we might become God"
Dionysius Exiguus → teaching authority of the Church; guards and explains the faith