5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Jesus Prayer
- "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."
- a from Hebrew mashiah meaning anointed one
- b Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
- c That God took on human flesh and became man: fully human and fully divine
- d Professed by the Apostle Peter regarding Jesus' true identity
- e inciting a rebellion against the government
5 Multiple choice questions
- the free gift of God's self-communication by which he makes known the mystery of his divine plan
- from Greek Christos meaning anointed one
- How God reveals himself to us
- The man we call Jesus, who walked the earth 2000 years ago
- solemn teaching of the Church & central truth of revelation
5 True/False questions
Docetism → from Greek Christos meaning anointed one
Alpha & Omega → First & last letters of Greek alphabet; monogram for Christ as He is the beginning and the end.
blasphemy → Good News
St. Augustine → "For God became man so that we might become God"
Sacred Tradition → the living transmission of the Church's Gospel message of Jesus Christ handed down from the Apostles