5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."
- Jesus Prayer
- St. Athanasius
- a "For God became man so that we might become God"
- b Professed by the Apostle Peter regarding Jesus' true identity
- c Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
- d Becoming holy and united to God
- e from Greek Christos meaning anointed one
5 Multiple choice questions
- heresy that said that Jesus only seemed or appeared to be human
- First & last letters of Greek alphabet; monogram for Christ as He is the beginning and the end.
- The man we call Jesus, who walked the earth 2000 years ago
- How God reveals himself to us
- 6th c. monk and inventor of the anno Domini era
5 True/False questions
Jesus Prayer → (Yehoshua) - Yahweh saves
Jesus → self-emptying: what God did to become human and what we need to do in order to be united with God
revelation → unveiling
sedition → inciting a rebellion against the government
Lord → Kurios/Kyrios in Greek; Adonai in Hebrew