5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- liquid, 55
- plasmin, fibrin
- a __ is a proteolytic (breaks down proteins) enzyme that decomposes __
- b Platelets play important role in __, therefore are essential to blood clotting.
- c When you take a blood sample and spin it around by centrifuge --- the part that falls to the bottom is called __ (defined as the percentage of blood volume that is erythrocytes).
- d __ (WBC) - attack parasitic worms and key role in (sorry, not have in my notes)
- e Plasma is the __ portion of blood ( __ %)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Erythrocytes do not contain __, __, or __
- Ultimately converts fibrinogen (a protein) to __ (thread like molecule, like a spider web).
- Plasma help in __ __.
- Plasma proteins exert __ __ in capillaries.
- __ __ (or blood coagulation) - reinforces platelet plug and converts blood in vicinity of injury to a non-flowing gell.
5 True/False questions
vascular spasm → __ __ - reduces blood flow through injured vessel (narrow's vessel wall by closing diameter and reducing flow)
prostacyclin → __ - arrest (stopping) of bleeding from injured vessel.
damaged → When vessel is __, exposed collagen initiates a cascade of reactions involving successive activation of clotting factors.
collagen → When a cell wall gets reptured what is exposed?
bilirubin → Ultimately converts fibrinogen (a protein) to __ (thread like molecule, like a spider web).