5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- osmotic pressure
- formed elements, plasma
- a Meshwork entangles ___ cells to complete clot formation.
- b Ultimately converts fibrinogen (a protein) to __ (thread like molecule, like a spider web).
- c Blood is composed of __ __ (cells and cell fragments) suspended in liquid (or __)
- d These blood cells are the defense corps of body. They attack foreign invaders, destroy abnormal cells, clean up cellular debris. They are called __.
- e Plasma proteins exert __ __ in capillaries.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ___ make up 99% of all blood cells.
- Blood cells are made up of __, __, and __.
- RBC cells (erythroycytes) die in the __ and __.
- There are three main steps to hemostasis: __ __, __ __, and __ __.
- Erythrocytes are specialized for primary function of __ __ in the blood.
5 True/False questions
negative → The feedback system that controls more RBC's is a __ feedback system.
plasma, 45 → Blood cells are suspended in __ and account for __% of the blood volume.
clot formation → Erythropoiesis - erythrocyte production by a hormone called __.
precursor → Platelet plug does not __ past site of injury (because they only stick to the exposed collagen).
kidneys, oxygen → Erythrocytes are specialized for primary function of __ __ in the blood.