5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- minium temperature
- natural climate variability
- solar minium
- volcanic particulates
- a the period of least solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun.
- b the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
- c the lowest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
- d (volcanic ash) volcanic ash consists of small pieces of tephra, which are bits of pulverized rock and glass created by volcanic eruptions
- e the significant and lasting change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns over periods of time. (climate changes)
5 Multiple choice questions
- how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
- conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time.
- the primary greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
- the highest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
- a gas in an atmosphere that absorbs and emits radiation within the thermal infrared range. this process is the fundamental cause of the greenhouse effect
5 True/False questions
insolation → the measure of solar radiation or energy received on a given surface area in a given ime.
sunspots → the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
solar maxium → the period of greatest solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun
climograph → a combination of abar and line chart used to show the climate of a place over a 12 month period.
hydrosphere → the term which collectively means the portions of the earths surface where water is in solid form including sea ice, pond ice, and lake ice