5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- plate tectonics
- a conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time.
- b the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
- c how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
- d the study of earth's surface shape and features or those of plantes, moons, or asteroids.
- e made up in the lithosphere. this affects climate as an example of the continental drift.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the primary greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
- the ratio of reflected radiation from the surface to incident radiation. the diffuse reflectivity or reflecting power of a surface.
- the change in the amount of radiation emitted by the sun and its spectral distribution over years to millennia.
- the term which collectively means the portions of the earths surface where water is in solid form including sea ice, pond ice, and lake ice
- A graph that depicts the annual cycle of temperature and rainfall for a geographical locations. On the graph, one vertical access shows temperature, the second vertical access shows rainfall, and the horizontal access shows time.
5 True/False questions
climograph → a combination of abar and line chart used to show the climate of a place over a 12 month period.
greenhouse gases → a gas in an atmosphere that absorbs and emits radiation within the thermal infrared range. this process is the fundamental cause of the greenhouse effect
natural climate variability → the most widely used climate classification systems- vegetation.the best expression of climate.
minium temperature → the highest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
sunspots → the ratio of reflected radiation from the surface to incident radiation. the diffuse reflectivity or reflecting power of a surface.