5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- maximum temperature
- greenhouse gases
- minium temperature
- a conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time.
- b the study of earth's surface shape and features or those of plantes, moons, or asteroids.
- c a gas in an atmosphere that absorbs and emits radiation within the thermal infrared range. this process is the fundamental cause of the greenhouse effect
- d the highest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
- e the lowest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A graph that depicts the annual cycle of temperature and rainfall for a geographical locations. On the graph, one vertical access shows temperature, the second vertical access shows rainfall, and the horizontal access shows time.
- the term which collectively means the portions of the earths surface where water is in solid form including sea ice, pond ice, and lake ice
- how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
- a combination of abar and line chart used to show the climate of a place over a 12 month period.
- (volcanic ash) volcanic ash consists of small pieces of tephra, which are bits of pulverized rock and glass created by volcanic eruptions
5 True/False questions
solar output → the change in the amount of radiation emitted by the sun and its spectral distribution over years to millennia.
hydrosphere → the combined mass of water found on, under, and over the surface of a planet.
koppen climate classification → the significant and lasting change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns over periods of time. (climate changes)
natural climate variability → the most widely used climate classification systems- vegetation.the best expression of climate.
insolation → how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.