5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- koppen climate classification
- plate tectonics
- a the combined mass of water found on, under, and over the surface of a planet.
- b the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
- c the most widely used climate classification systems- vegetation.the best expression of climate.
- d made up in the lithosphere. this affects climate as an example of the continental drift.
- e conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
- a spot or patch appearing dark by its surroundings, caused by the intens magnetic activity.
- the period of least solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun.
- a gas in an atmosphere that absorbs and emits radiation within the thermal infrared range. this process is the fundamental cause of the greenhouse effect
- the change in the amount of radiation emitted by the sun and its spectral distribution over years to millennia.
5 True/False Questions
topography → the study of earth's surface shape and features or those of plantes, moons, or asteroids.
cryosphere → the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
albedo → conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time.
solar maxium → the period of greatest solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun
greenhouse effect → the primary greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.