5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- greenhouse effect
- volcanic particulates
- koppen climate classification
- a A graph that depicts the annual cycle of temperature and rainfall for a geographical locations. On the graph, one vertical access shows temperature, the second vertical access shows rainfall, and the horizontal access shows time.
- b how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
- c the most widely used climate classification systems- vegetation.the best expression of climate.
- d the primary greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
- e (volcanic ash) volcanic ash consists of small pieces of tephra, which are bits of pulverized rock and glass created by volcanic eruptions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the study of earth's surface shape and features or those of plantes, moons, or asteroids.
- the ratio of reflected radiation from the surface to incident radiation. the diffuse reflectivity or reflecting power of a surface.
- the highest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
- the combined mass of water found on, under, and over the surface of a planet.
- the period of least solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun.
5 True/False questions
climograph → how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
biosphere → the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
solar maxium → the period of greatest solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun
plate tectonics → the period of least solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun.
minium temperature → the lowest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.