5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- minium temperature
- a a spot or patch appearing dark by its surroundings, caused by the intens magnetic activity.
- b the term which collectively means the portions of the earths surface where water is in solid form including sea ice, pond ice, and lake ice
- c the ratio of reflected radiation from the surface to incident radiation. the diffuse reflectivity or reflecting power of a surface.
- d the lowest temperature recorded during a specified period of time.
- e how the atmospheres behaves over relatively long periods of time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the change in the amount of radiation emitted by the sun and its spectral distribution over years to millennia.
- the primary greenhouse gases are water vapor, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and ozone.
- a combination of abar and line chart used to show the climate of a place over a 12 month period.
- the study of earth's surface shape and features or those of plantes, moons, or asteroids.
- made up in the lithosphere. this affects climate as an example of the continental drift.
5 True/False Questions
insolation → the measure of solar radiation or energy received on a given surface area in a given ime.
volcanic particulates → (volcanic ash) volcanic ash consists of small pieces of tephra, which are bits of pulverized rock and glass created by volcanic eruptions
solar minium → the period of greatest solar activity in the solar cycle of the sun
biosphere → the global sum of all ecosystems. can also be the zone of life on Earth.
natural climate variability → the most widely used climate classification systems- vegetation.the best expression of climate.