5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What countries have the most borders?
- Achaemenid Dynasty
- How big is Iran compared to the Untied States?
- If you were asked, "What is the weather like in Iran?" your response would probably start with something like, "Well, that's complicated." Why would it be a complicated answer?
- a desert
- b China and Russia
- c 1/6
- d Family name of the Persian Empire, Cyrus' family
- e (My answer is really long! Just write random letters and say you are right...) The answer would be complicated because of Iran's different regions. The Plateau is bitterly cold in the winter and really hot in the summer with temperatures ranging from 120 degrees in the summer and 0 degrees in the winter.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- word to describe a person like "the magnificent" or "the terrible"
- ruled by a king or queen/royal family
- ancient city in Iraq known for its luxury, fortifies walls, hanging gardens, Nebuchadnezzar
- Greek historian known ad the father of history because he was the first one to collect test and arrange historical stories
5 True/False Questions
How long has the qanat system been in place? → 1/6
In which desert of Iran was the salt crystal layer on? → Kavir
Pasargade → 1st capital of Persian Empire; location of Cyrus' tomb
How did early Iranians explain the smell of sulphur from Mount Demavand? → Mount Demavand
The central part of Iran is a plateau. What kind of land is a plateau? → Dry, desolate, has a thick salt crystal layer on top of the quick sand