5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Trojan Horse
- a A list of websites the people using a particular computer have visited
- b files to store information on your browser, such as log-in or registration identification, user preferences, and online "shopping-cart" information.
- c Bullying through Internet applications and technologies such as instant messaging (IM), social networking sites, and cell phones.
- d covers all sorts of malicious software designed to harm a computer or network
- e A virus that is disguised as a useful piece of software
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a system that creates a special "wall" to keep out unwanted information, like spam and viruses, and unwanted people, like hackers.
- a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- A computer program that can destroy files or make your computer "crash."
- A service that allows people to send messages with pictures and sounds from their computer to any other computer in the world.
- Unwanted e-mail from someone you don't know.
5 True/False Questions
Pharming → An online scam that attacks the browser's address bar.
bookmark → A way to quickly access a favorite website by saving it in your browser.
Social Networking site → An online community where people from all over the world may meet and share common interests.
Phishing → An online scam that attacks the browser's address bar.
Blog → a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network