5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A list of websites the people using a particular computer have visited
- b fake sites and Internet scams
- c a system that creates a special "wall" to keep out unwanted information, like spam and viruses, and unwanted people, like hackers.
- d a program used to navigate the internet
- e files to store information on your browser, such as log-in or registration identification, user preferences, and online "shopping-cart" information.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A service that allows people to send messages with pictures and sounds from their computer to any other computer in the world.
- someone who accesses computer information either legally or illegally.
- A computer program that can destroy files or make your computer "crash."
- A file that can be added to an e-mail, like a document, photograph, or song.
- Courtesy, honesty, and polite behavior practiced on the Internet.
5 True/False questions
Spam → Unwanted e-mail from someone you don't know.
Worm → a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
Cyberbullying → An online scam that attacks the browser's address bar.
Chat room → An online scam that attacks the browser's address bar.
Ad-ware → covers all sorts of malicious software designed to harm a computer or network