5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Unwanted e-mail from someone you don't know.
- b A file that can be added to an e-mail, like a document, photograph, or song.
- c a program used to navigate the internet
- d Information retrieved from the Internet, discs or CDs, and other computers which you can use or save to your computer.
- e covers all sorts of malicious software designed to harm a computer or network
5 Multiple choice questions
- an online journal or diary where writers, known as bloggers, may chronicle their daily lives or comment on news and popular culture.
- Bullying through Internet applications and technologies such as instant messaging (IM), social networking sites, and cell phones.
- someone who accesses computer information either legally or illegally.
- A way to quickly access a favorite website by saving it in your browser.
- A virus that is disguised as a useful piece of software
5 True/False questions
Firewall → Illegally copying copyrighted software, music, or movies.
Netiquette → Courtesy, honesty, and polite behavior practiced on the Internet.
Spy-ware → a bad sideffect of free down loads with spyware some one can watch everything your doing and steal your ID.
Ad-ware → is software that loads itself onto a computer and tracks the user's browsing habits or pops up advertisements while the computer is in use. Applications that send data to advertisers.
Social Networking site → An online community where people from all over the world may meet and share common interests.