5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Trojan Horse
- a a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
- b A virus that is disguised as a useful piece of software
- c files to store information on your browser, such as log-in or registration identification, user preferences, and online "shopping-cart" information.
- d a program used to navigate the internet
- e A computer program that can destroy files or make your computer "crash."
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bullying through Internet applications and technologies such as instant messaging (IM), social networking sites, and cell phones.
- Information retrieved from the Internet, discs or CDs, and other computers which you can use or save to your computer.
- A service that allows people to send messages with pictures and sounds from their computer to any other computer in the world.
- Unwanted e-mail from someone you don't know.
- An online community where people from all over the world may meet and share common interests.
5 True/False questions
bookmark → files to store information on your browser, such as log-in or registration identification, user preferences, and online "shopping-cart" information.
Piracy → Illegally copying copyrighted software, music, or movies.
Chat room → An interactive forum where you can talk in real-time.
Attachment → A file that can be added to an e-mail, like a document, photograph, or song.
Phishing → fake sites and Internet scams