← Safety Fashcards Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Trojan Horse
- a A list of websites the people using a particular computer have visited
- b A service that allows people to send messages with pictures and sounds from their computer to any other computer in the world.
- c A virus that is disguised as a useful piece of software
- d a bad sideffect of free down loads with spyware some one can watch everything your doing and steal your ID.
- e Unwanted e-mail from someone you don't know.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A computer program that can destroy files or make your computer "crash."
- A file that can be added to an e-mail, like a document, photograph, or song.
- Bullying through Internet applications and technologies such as instant messaging (IM), social networking sites, and cell phones.
- An online community where people from all over the world may meet and share common interests.
- a system that creates a special "wall" to keep out unwanted information, like spam and viruses, and unwanted people, like hackers.
5 True/False Questions
Chat room → An interactive forum where you can talk in real-time.
Piracy → Illegally copying copyrighted software, music, or movies.
Worm → a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network
Phishing → fake sites and Internet scams
Download → Information retrieved from the Internet, discs or CDs, and other computers which you can use or save to your computer.