5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Radical Republicans
- a wanted more extreme approach to reconstruction - wanted to break the South. Controlled Congress.
- b putting a person to death by the illegal action of a mob.
- c to end separation of different races (equal insociety)
- d a name given to Southern whites who supported Republican reconstruction.
- e the separation of a race or group.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- secret society that terrorized and killed African Americans in the South.
- farm crop raised to be sold for money (ie. tobacco)
- to overturn or defeat. ex. to defeat a bill proposed in Congress.
- the granting of pardon to large number of persons (protect from prosecution)
- laws passed in the South just after the Civil War. made to control African Americans like in the times of slavery.
5 True/False Questions
Freedmen's Bureau → grant full citizenship to people born in the U.S.
poll tax → a name given to Southern whites who supported Republican reconstruction.
Thirteenth Amendment → banned slavery
share cropping → farm crop raised to be sold for money (ie. tobacco)
corruption → the separation of a race or group.