6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama (circa 237-183 BC)
- elected officials that were given legal protection and the right to veto goverment decisions
- the first trimuvirate
- First emperor of the Roman Empire. Julius Caesar's grand-nephew.
- majority of rome who were mostly lower class people
- Roman Emperor (4th century A.D.) who promoted tolerance to all religions in the Roman Empire and legalized Christianity
5 True/False Questions
Forum → one who rather die than give up their faith
diocletian → majority of rome who were mostly lower class people
nerva,trajan, hadrian, antoninus pius, & marcus aurelus → the good emperors
the twelve tables → The earliest written collection of Roman laws, drawn up by patricians about 450 B.C. that became the foundation of Roman law.
pax romana → majority of rome who were mostly lower class people