6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- 200 yr period that begun with Augustus and ended with marcus aurelus
- elected officials that were given legal protection and the right to veto goverment decisions
- Roman general who commanded the invasion of Carthage in the second Punic War and defeated Hannibal at Zama (circa 237-183 BC)
- a center of a roman city which became the seat of the "roman goverment"
- one who rather die than give up their faith
- son-in-law of Augustus who became a suspicious tyrannical Emperor of Rome after a brilliant military career (42 BC to AD 37)
5 True/False Questions
plebians → majority of rome who were mostly lower class people
augustus → First emperor of the Roman Empire. Julius Caesar's grand-nephew.
caesar, pompey, crassus → Carthage
consuls → Two officials from the patrician class were appointed each year of the Roman Republic to supervise the government and command the armies
constantine → Two officials from the patrician class were appointed each year of the Roman Republic to supervise the government and command the armies