5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 5 Bonds
- Right Speech
- Right Action
- a knowledge; education; understanding
- b wholeheartedness
- c Ruler to Ruled; Husband to Wife; Father to Son; Elder brother to Younger brother; Friend to friend
- d Speak truthfully; not speaking with forked tongue; speak only when what you have to say is better than silence; not speaking cruelly; not exaggerating; listen mindfully; understand person you're speaking to
- e practice of touching love and preventing harm; complete non-violence towards ourselves and others.
live ethically, not stealing and not killing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Filial Piety/Filial Devotion
Love and respect for parents, grandparents, and dead ancestors
- ceremony/rites; tradition; actions that can include everything you do in a days time; brings upon harmony
- Central Law of Life-"Truth"
- one who deprives him/herself of food, water, necessities for life
- Live in the present moment; Accept everything without judging or reacting; Sustain appropriate attention throughout the day
5 True/False Questions
samsara → "greater vehicle;" Bodhisattva vehicle; Goal: enlightenment for the benefit of all sentient beings
Theravada → "The Ancient Teaching" Goal: The awakening of self; Not 'concerned' for other beings
Right Concentration → meditation; cultivate a mind that is one-pointed; maintain evenness; active (present moment) vs. selective (one object)
second noble truth → there exists a state where there is no suffering
karma → Central Law of Life-"Truth"