5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a n. The outside layer
- b n. A part or share of a whole
- c One who has certain persons as one's parents, grandparents, etc.
- d n. A period of one hundred years.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. A deep pit from which stone is cut.
- n. Each separate entry in a diary or list.
- n. The inside part of something.
- n. Act of intruding
- a way through which to pass
5 True/False Questions
location → n. The place where something can be found
quarry → n. Each separate entry in a diary or list.
ramp → n. A slanted walkway that connects a lower to a higher place.
interior → v. To go or come in without permission or welcome.
passage → v. to find