5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Exempt (ed)
- a Releaced from.
- b To forbid by athority.
- c A quality belonging to a particular person or thing.
- d To take something in and make it part of the thing that it has joined.
- e Easily seen.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Total honisty and sincerity.
- Causing great pain.
- Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)
- Not fully worked out or developed.
- Sad; Depressed
5 True/False Questions
Imploring → To call apon with a humble request.
Wryly → Showing complete calm
Serene → Lopsideness of the facial fetures.
Exhilarating → To feel cheerful or lively.
Obsolete → Showing complete calm