5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Total honisty and sincerity.
- b Not fully worked out or developed.
- c Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)
- d Showing complete calm
- e Easily seen.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To take something in and make it part of the thing that it has joined.
- To feel cheerful or lively.
- Joyful; Enthusiastic
- Distress of body or mind
- A quality belonging to a particular person or thing.
5 True/False Questions
Dejected → To stop the progress of.
Wryly → Lopsideness of the facial fetures.
Rueful → Showing complete calm
Exempt (ed) → Releaced from.
Subsided → To stop the progress of.