5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Exempt (ed)
- a Sad; Depressed
- b Total honisty and sincerity.
- c To stop the progress of.
- d Releaced from.
- e Regretful
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Not fully worked out or developed.
- To become quiet or less.
- To take something in and make it part of the thing that it has joined.
- Causing great pain.
- A quality belonging to a particular person or thing.
5 True/False Questions
Exhilarating → To feel cheerful or lively.
Wryly → Showing complete calm
Prohibited → To forbid by athority.
Ecstatic → Causing great pain.
Conspicous → Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)