5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Total honisty and sincerity.
- b Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)
- c Distress of body or mind
- d Easily seen.
- e Joyful; Enthusiastic
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To feel cheerful or lively.
- Showing complete calm
- Releaced from.
- To take something in and make it part of the thing that it has joined.
5 True/False Questions
Wryly → Lopsideness of the facial fetures.
Obsolete → Showing complete calm
Prohibited → A quality belonging to a particular person or thing.
Attribute → Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)
Excruciating → To feel cheerful or lively.