5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To take something in and make it part of the thing that it has joined.
- b A quality belonging to a particular person or thing.
- c Not fully worked out or developed.
- d Distress of body or mind
- e Total honisty and sincerity.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- No longer in use
- Showing complete calm
- Causing great pain.
- To forbid by athority.
- Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)
5 True/False Questions
Rueful → Showing complete calm
Ecstatic → Joyful; Enthusiastic
Impeded → To stop the progress of.
Exhilarating → To feel cheerful or lively.
Exempt (ed) → Releaced from.