5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To take something in and make it part of the thing that it has joined.
- b To become quiet or less.
- c Not fully worked out or developed.
- d Easily seen.
- e To call apon with a humble request.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Causing great pain.
- To feel cheerful or lively.
- Complex; detailed (hint: this word is intricate)
- Distress of body or mind
5 True/False Questions
Ecstatic → Joyful; Enthusiastic
Integrity → Total honisty and sincerity.
Prohibited → A quality belonging to a particular person or thing.
Exempt (ed) → Releaced from.
Obsolete → No longer in use