5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a very obvious in an offensive or shameless way
- b causing grief or pain; hard to bear
- c enough; sufficient
- d the distance north or south of the equator measured in degrees; freedom from strict rles
- e impossible to defeat
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To admit the existence of. + To express recognition or thanks for.
- Bound to happen; unavoidable.
- a choice item of food; great consideration for the feelings of others
- in poor condition
- a fruit of the family that includes oranges, lemons, grapefruits, and limes; a tree that produces these fruits
5 True/False Questions
devoid → to answer, especially in a quick or clever way
dumbfound → to eat up hungrily; to take in eagerly with the eyes or ears
administer → to disturb or upset ; to move with irregular, fast, or violent action
infuriate → To make very angry.
intensify → freedom from being harmed or punished