5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a choice item of food; great consideration for the feelings of others
- b A large number of people gathered together; a crowd. To gather or move in large numbers.
- c to kill for meat; to kill in large numbers or in a cruel way; the killing of an animal for food
- d courage or bravery
- e moving in a clumsy or awkward way
5 Multiple choice questions
- showing too much pride
- Not favoring one side more than another; fair.
- The right to give orders, make decisions, or take action. + An expert source of information.
- the act of managing of directing
- a particular period in history
5 True/False questions
vulnerable → To move with great force and speed.
annihilate → to destroy completely
prior → before
epidemic → The rapid spreading of a disease to many people at one time. + Spreading rapidly as a disease over a wide area.
lax → 1. Not strictly enforced; undemanding; careless. 2. Not tight; loose.