5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a needing much effort; using a lot of energy; very active; vigorous
- b To move with great force and speed.
- c shocked
- d easily injured (emotionally and physically)
- e 1. Not strictly enforced; undemanding; careless. 2. Not tight; loose.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to manage or direct; to give out as treatment or assistance
- causing death; fatal
- very angry
- freedom from being harmed or punished
- to give in; to surrender
5 True/False questions
figment → made up in the mind
adequate → enough; sufficient
devour → a first public appearance
prostrate → A number that is not exact; a careful guess.
whim → to pay attention to