5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to have a strong desire to get or do something; to seek
- b 1. To put into effect; to bring into use. 2. To take in as a member.
- c Bound to happen; unavoidable.
- d Not favoring one side more than another; fair.
- e to make like new again
5 Multiple choice questions
- to think about in a quiet, careful way
- 1. To burn slowly without bursting into flames. 2. To exist in a hidden state before bursting into the open.
- amazement or fear that makes one feel confused
- to match; to exchange letters with another person
- to make up; to consist of
5 True/False questions
latitude → the distance north or south of the equator measured in degrees; freedom from strict rles
impunity → of or relating to low-level, humble work
retort → to answer, especially in a quick or clever way
disrupt → to break up the orderly course of; to interrupt
casualty → A person killed or injured in a war or accident.