5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A large number of people gathered together; a crowd. To gather or move in large numbers.
- b very famous
- c not done on purpose
- d to work long and hard; hard and tiring labor
- e A person who acts or does business for another. + Something that brings about a result.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to receive something from someone after that person's death; to receive as one's physical or mental make-up from one's parents
- the distance north or south of the equator measured in degrees; freedom from strict rles
- moving in a clumsy or awkward way
- The rapid spreading of a disease to many people at one time. + Spreading rapidly as a disease over a wide area.
- to match; to exchange letters with another person
5 True/False Questions
menial → causing death; fatal
predatory → living by killing and eating other animals; living by robbing or stealing from others
delicacy → To force out of property by taking legal action.
hurtle → To move with great force and speed.
reprimand → to scold in a harsh or formal manner