5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To frighten, especially by threatening someone.
- b Not favoring one side more than another; fair.
- c to pull off or out; to pick
- d to sign up to become a member of some group or activity; to register
- e The right to give orders, make decisions, or take action. + An expert source of information.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a period of rest; pause
- Very angry; furious.
- To become weaker; to decrease.
- made up in the mind
- of or relating to low-level, humble work
5 True/False Questions
competent → To manage problems or difficulties successfully.
consternation → lying flat or facedown; completely overcome and helpless
casualty → showing too much pride
aspire → to gain ownership of something
infuriate → To make very angry.