5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to think about; to consider carefully
- b To get in the way of; to interfere with the movement of.
- c very unpleasant; disgusting
- d to make like new again
- e causing death; fatal
5 Multiple choice questions
- very famous
- of or relating to low-level, humble work
- made up in the mind
- Having nothing to do with the subject.
5 True/False questions
authority → genuine; true
era → a particular period in history
acknowledge → To admit the existence of. + To express recognition or thanks for.
prior → before
illiterate → to disturb or upset ; to move with irregular, fast, or violent action