5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a fruit of the family that includes oranges, lemons, grapefruits, and limes; a tree that produces these fruits
- b to make up; to consist of
- c shocked
- d to think about; to consider carefully
- e being alone
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- having many twists and turns; sneaky
- a creature that lives by killing; a person who lives by robbing
- Bound to happen; unavoidable.
- Sharp, irritating, or bitter to the senses of taste or smell.
- inclined to act without thinking; hasty
5 True/False Questions
dilapidated → To get in the way of; to interfere with the movement of.
supervisor → soldiers stationed in a place to protect it; a military place of protection, together with its soldiers and weapons; to provide soldiers with a place to live
haughty → A person killed or injured in a war or accident.
pluck → before
strenuous → inclined to act without thinking; hasty