5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the functions of the sympathetic division?
- What direction do impulses flow in motor neurons?
- Describe the dura mater
- Function of motor neurons
- What are the structures of the central nervous system?
- a Outer membrane made of tough connective tissue
- b Carry signals away from the brain and spinal cord
- c Away from the central nervous system
- d Fight or flight
- e Brain and spinal cord
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Short, threadlike receptive fibers spreading out from the cell body
- Cavities of the brain
- Long, straight fiber which conducts impulses away from the cell body
- Largest part of a neuron; made up of cytoplasm and nucleus
5 True/False Questions
What are the functions of the parasympathetic division? → Fight or flight
Describe the brain → Outer membrane made of tough connective tissue
What are meninges? → Membranes that protect the spinal cord and brain
Description of neuroglia → Supportive cells of the nervous system
Describe the cerebral cortex → Halves of the cerebrum