← Lab Practical Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- percentage concentration of a solution
- a most common solvent
- b The SI system is a _______, much like our currency.
- c what percent of the solution is the solute over the total amount of the solution
- d Which axis goes <--->? (graph)
- e a pictorial representation of information recorded in a data table
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What indicates that you have the correct weight set on a triple beam balance?
- On a graph, the manipulated variable is placed on the ___.
- What lie on the beams of the triple beam balance?
- change color in the presence of a particular compound
- are important to all types of living organisms
5 True/False Questions
solution → the substance that is dissolved in a solution
heaviest, middle, lightest → are important to all types of living organisms
SI → Which axis goes up? ^ (graph)
y axis → On a graph, the manipulated variable is placed on the ___.
(x,y) → Which axis goes up? ^ (graph)