← Chapter 3 Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- who is the believed author of the pentateuch?
- Who was the follower of st paul and relied on other people for his gospel?
- Who is credited as the author of the book of proverbs?
- What is the earliestknown writing in christianity?
- What is the longest prophetic book?
- a mark
- b isaiah
- c didache
- d king solomon
- e moses
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- judith and esther
5 True/False Questions
What was the first epistle? → romans
What is the shortest book of the Old Testament? → Obidiah
Who are the fathers of faith? → st paul
What 2 books retell the stories found in Samuel and Kings in a presitly perspective? → matthew
What book means to call and assembly? → sirach