← Chapter 3 Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What 2 books retell the stories found in Samuel and Kings in a presitly perspective?
- The first books of the new testament were whose letters?
- Who is a distant FEMALE relative of Jesus?
- What is the name of the historical family that means hammer?
- What is the new Temple after the victory of the macabees?
- a Ruth
- b hannukak
- c paul
- d Macabees
- e Chronicles
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- king solomon
5 True/False Questions
Who was a primary discipleof st paul? → king solomon
What was the first epistle? → romans
What are the four authors of the gospels known as? → evangilist
Who was one of the original 12 (beloved apostle) and wrote his gospel around 90AD? → john
What book means to call and assembly? → sirach