5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who took Moses' place after he died?
- Who is credited as the author of the book of proverbs?
- The first books of the new testament were whose letters?
- What does Revelation mean?
- who is the believed author of the pentateuch?
- a king solomon
- b the end
- c Joshua
- d moses
- e paul
5 Multiple choice questions
- in prision
- judith and esther
5 True/False questions
What is the earliestknown writing in christianity? → 2 John
What book means to call and assembly? → letters
Who was the follower of st paul and relied on other people for his gospel? → luke
What is the shortest book of the Old Testament? → Obidiah
What is revelation also called? → romans