5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the literature related to the bible but not in the canon?
- Who are the 2 rare female historical figures?
- What is the name of the last and greatest judge?
- What was the first epistle?
- What tells us the story of the early church?
- a acts
- b romans
- c apocryphal
- d samuel
- e judith and esther
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Who wrote the first 13 epistles? → st paul
What is another name for the pentareuch? → moses
What are the four authors of the gospels known as? → malachi
Who is credited as the author of the book of proverbs? → john the apostle
What is the sore or essential message of the gospel that Jesus is Lord? → kerugma