5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the four authors of the gospels known as?
- what is an important translation of the old testament?
- Who is believed to be the author of revelation?
- Where were most of paul's epistles written?
- What is the book of short sayings and lessons?
- a septuagent
- b evangilist
- c proverbs
- d john the apostle
- e in prision
5 Multiple choice questions
- the end
5 True/False questions
Who was proverbs written by? → king solomon
who is the believed author of the pentateuch? → moses
Who were the early leaders of the Isrealites in the Promised Land? → Judges
Who wrote acts of the apostles and what does it contain? → samuel
Who was one of the original 12 (beloved apostle) and wrote his gospel around 90AD? → john