5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the official public worship of the church?
- What book of the pentateuch was named for a military leader who led the isrealites to the promised land?
- What is the name of the historical family that means hammer?
- What is the earliestknown writing in christianity?
- What are the four authors of the gospels known as?
- a exodus
- b didache
- c Macabees
- d liturgy
- e evangilist
5 Multiple choice questions
- king solomon
5 True/False questions
What book in the pentatecu means 2nd law? → leviticus
What 4 letter of the prophets are more lenghtly? → acts
What means universial? → departure
What book means beginning? → romans
What is the sore or essential message of the gospel that Jesus is Lord? → kerugma