← Chapter 3 Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the four authors of the gospels known as?
- What does exodus mean?
- What is the name of the historical family that means hammer?
- Who was another disciple of st paul?
- What is another name for the pentareuch?
- a Macabees
- b torah
- c titus
- d evangilist
- e departure
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- luke and the conversion of saint paul
- king solomon
5 True/False Questions
Who was a primary discipleof st paul? → timothy
Where were most of paul's epistles written? → in prision
What book in the pentatecu means 2nd law? → Deuteronomy
What book of the pentateuch was named for a military leader who led the isrealites to the promised land? → exodus
What is the earliestknown writing in christianity? → malachi