5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to adorn or embellish; to display conspicuously; to publish or proclaim wildly.
- b fair, just, embodying principles of justice.
- c dull, uninteresting, tiresome; lacking in sharpness, flavor, liveliness or force.
- d lasting only a short time, fleeting; one who stays only a short time.
- e a rule of conduct or action
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- tending to be troublesome; unruly, quarrelsome, contrary; unpredictable.
- a general pardon for an offense against a government in general, any act for forgiveness or absolution.
- to steal, especially in a sneaky way and in petty amounts.
- tending to cause sleep, relating to sleepiness or lethargy; something that induces sleep.
- to whip, punish severely; a cause of affliction or suffering; a source of severe punishment or criticism.
5 True/False Questions
scathing → bitterly severe, withering; causing great harm.
autonomy → benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
extricate → fair, just, embodying principles of justice.
straitlaced → extremely strict in regard to moral standards and conduct; prudish, puritanical.
axiomatic → tending to cause sleep, relating to sleepiness or lethargy; something that induces sleep.