5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a warning or caution to prevent misunderstanding or discourage behavior.
- b to mock, treat with contempt.
- c to adorn or embellish; to display conspicuously; to publish or proclaim wildly.
- d not easily carried, handled, or managed because of size or complexity.
- e bitterly severe, withering; causing great harm.
5 Multiple choice questions
- fair, just, embodying principles of justice.
- benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
- self-government, political control.
- a general pardon for an offense against a government in general, any act for forgiveness or absolution.
- lasting only a short time, fleeting; one who stays only a short time.
5 True/False questions
sepulchral → benificial, helpful; healthful, wholesome.
fractious → to mock, treat with contempt.
precept → a rule of conduct or action
vapid → a warning or caution to prevent misunderstanding or discourage behavior.
extricate → to free from entanglements or difficulties; to remove with effort.