5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- CoL Absorption
- The body can be divided into
- a back
- b appendicular and axial portions
- c divides the thorax into right and left halves
- d head
- e passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
- releases energy from food
- when correcting the problem brings the value back to normal, and the action of effectors gradually shut down.
- The conservation of a part will ditate the function or vice-versa.
- increase in size without change in shape
5 True/False Questions
From most microscopic to largest, the body is organized in this manner: → Atoms, molecules (and macromolecules), organelles, cells, tissues, organs, organ system, organism.
CoL Circulation → movement of substances in body fluids.
CoL Excretion → removal of wastes
Anatomy → Study of the organization, structure, (morphology) and form of the body and its parts.
RoO Pressure → nutrients, energy, building blocks