5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Requirements of Organisms Water
- CoL Responsiveness
- a make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
- b metabolic processes, transportation, regulating body temp.
- c Study of the organization, structure, (morphology) and form of the body and its parts.
- d reaction to change inside or outside the body.
- e receive info about the conditions of the internal environment.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- head, neck, and trunk...which includes a dorsal and ventral cavity
- affect and be affected by all functions of the body such as heart rate, breathing, etc.
- breakdown of food into simpler substances that can be used by the body
- Atoms, molecules (and macromolecules), organelles, cells, tissues, organs, organ system, organism.
- making new organisms and/or new cells.
5 True/False Questions
Smaller cavities in the head → thoracic cavity and and abdominopelvic cavity separated by the diaphragm
Viscera → organs within the dorsal and ventral cavity
CoL Excretion → passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
Ventral cavity is made up of → oral, nasal, orbital, and middle ear cavities.
Ventral → front