5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CoL Growth
- Major features
- a divides the thorax into right and left halves
- b increase in size without change in shape
- c cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
- d front
- e Study of functions of the body parts. What they do and how they do it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- changing absorbed substances into chemically different forms.
- Study of the organization, structure, (morphology) and form of the body and its parts.
- head, neck, and trunk...which includes a dorsal and ventral cavity
- help the body maintain stability
- movement of substances in body fluids.
5 True/False questions
Metabolism → the sum total of all chemical reactions in the body that break down and build up substances.
Dorsal cavity can be divided into → cranial cavity and vertebral canal
Dorsal → head
Positive feedback → when correcting the problem brings the value back to normal, and the action of effectors gradually shut down.
Negative feedback → when the body is stimulated to get further AWAY from the set point on purpose.