5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Homeostatic Mechanisms
- Appendicular portion
- RoO Foods
- a nutrients, energy, building blocks
- b help the body maintain stability
- c upper and lower limbs - no cavities. Ex. arms, legs
- d divides the thorax into right and left halves
- e maintaining a stable internal environment even if external environment changes
5 Multiple choice questions
- cranial cavity and vertebral canal
- metabolic processes, transportation, regulating body temp.
- a force applied to something; atmospheric pressure; hydrostatic pressure.
- increase in size without change in shape
- when the body is stimulated to get further AWAY from the set point on purpose.
5 True/False questions
RoO Heat → nutrients, energy, building blocks
Dorsal → back
Two types of feedback → when the body is stimulated to get further AWAY from the set point on purpose.
CoL Digestion → removal of wastes
Ventral cavity is made up of → thoracic cavity and and abdominopelvic cavity separated by the diaphragm