5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RoO Foods
- The body can be divided into
- CoL Growth
- a front
- b nutrients, energy, building blocks
- c increase in size without change in shape
- d appendicular and axial portions
- e can be divided into the abdominal cavity and the pelvic cavity
5 Multiple choice questions
- removal of wastes
- making new organisms and/or new cells.
- receive info about the conditions of the internal environment.
5 True/False questions
RoO Pressure → a force applied to something; atmospheric pressure; hydrostatic pressure.
Physiology → head
Major features → cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
Viscera → front
CoL Digestion → breakdown of food into simpler substances that can be used by the body