5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Metabolism can
- Appendicular portion
- CoL Digestion
- RoO Foods
- a breakdown of food into simpler substances that can be used by the body
- b nutrients, energy, building blocks
- c Study of the organization, structure, (morphology) and form of the body and its parts.
- d affect and be affected by all functions of the body such as heart rate, breathing, etc.
- e upper and lower limbs - no cavities. Ex. arms, legs
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- divides the thorax into right and left halves
- releases energy from food
- when correcting the problem brings the value back to normal, and the action of effectors gradually shut down.
- metabolic processes, transportation, regulating body temp.
- removal of wastes
5 True/False Questions
RoO Heat → nutrients, energy, building blocks
Receptors → receive info about the conditions of the internal environment.
Ventral cavity is made up of → thoracic cavity and and abdominopelvic cavity separated by the diaphragm
Physiology → Study of functions of the body parts. What they do and how they do it.
Axial portion → head, neck, and trunk...which includes a dorsal and ventral cavity