5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- CoL Absorption
- Set point
- CoL Responsiveness
- a chest
- b reaction to change inside or outside the body.
- c tells what a particular value SHOULD be (Ex. body temp, pulse)
- d make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
- e passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and the release of energy from foods.
- cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
- oral, nasal, orbital, and middle ear cavities.
- movement of substances in body fluids.
- Study of functions of the body parts. What they do and how they do it.
5 True/False Questions
From most microscopic to largest, the body is organized in this manner: → cranial cavity and vertebral canal
Dorsal → front
Appendicular portion → upper and lower limbs - no cavities. Ex. arms, legs
CoL Assimilation → exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and the release of energy from foods.
CoL Reproduction → making new organisms and/or new cells.