5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RoO Pressure
- RoO Heat
- Metabolism can
- a a force applied to something; atmospheric pressure; hydrostatic pressure.
- b energy; byproduct of metabolic
- c Study of the organization, structure, (morphology) and form of the body and its parts.
- d affect and be affected by all functions of the body such as heart rate, breathing, etc.
- e make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
5 Multiple choice questions
- Negative and positive feedback
- appendicular and axial portions
- breakdown of food into simpler substances that can be used by the body
- when correcting the problem brings the value back to normal, and the action of effectors gradually shut down.
- passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
5 True/False questions
Major features → cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
Ventral cavity is made up of → oral, nasal, orbital, and middle ear cavities.
Form follows function → head, neck, and trunk...which includes a dorsal and ventral cavity
CoL Growth → increase in size without change in shape
From most microscopic to largest, the body is organized in this manner: → Atoms, molecules (and macromolecules), organelles, cells, tissues, organs, organ system, organism.