5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CoL Absorption
- RoO Oxygen
- Major features
- Two types of feedback
- a passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
- b Negative and positive feedback
- c cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
- d releases energy from food
- e make responses that alter conditions in the internal environment to push it towards the set point
5 Multiple choice questions
- nutrients, energy, building blocks
- changing absorbed substances into chemically different forms.
- when the body is stimulated to get further AWAY from the set point on purpose.
- thoracic cavity and and abdominopelvic cavity separated by the diaphragm
- a force applied to something; atmospheric pressure; hydrostatic pressure.
5 True/False questions
Appendicular portion → upper and lower limbs - no cavities. Ex. arms, legs
Cranial → front
Form follows function → removal of wastes
Dorsal → front
Characteristics of Life Movement → change in position of the body or a body part; motion of an organ.