5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- CoL Absorption
- Set point
- Characteristics of Life Movement
- CoL Circulation
- a tells what a particular value SHOULD be (Ex. body temp, pulse)
- b passage of substances through membranes and into body fluids.
- c divides the thorax into right and left halves
- d movement of substances in body fluids.
- e change in position of the body or a body part; motion of an organ.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a force applied to something; atmospheric pressure; hydrostatic pressure.
- organs within the dorsal and ventral cavity
- affect and be affected by all functions of the body such as heart rate, breathing, etc.
- can be divided into the abdominal cavity and the pelvic cavity
5 True/False Questions
Homeostatic Mechanisms → maintaining a stable internal environment even if external environment changes
From most microscopic to largest, the body is organized in this manner: → cranial cavity and vertebral canal
Effectors → receive info about the conditions of the internal environment.
Vertebral → spine
Dorsal cavity can be divided into → appendicular and axial portions