5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Metabolism can
- RoO Pressure
- Smaller cavities in the head
- CoL Reproduction
- Characteristics of Life Movement
- a change in position of the body or a body part; motion of an organ.
- b affect and be affected by all functions of the body such as heart rate, breathing, etc.
- c oral, nasal, orbital, and middle ear cavities.
- d a force applied to something; atmospheric pressure; hydrostatic pressure.
- e making new organisms and/or new cells.
5 Multiple choice questions
- movement of substances in body fluids.
- changing absorbed substances into chemically different forms.
- appendicular and axial portions
- head, neck, and trunk...which includes a dorsal and ventral cavity
5 True/False questions
CoL Growth → increase in size without change in shape
RoO Heat → energy; byproduct of metabolic
From most microscopic to largest, the body is organized in this manner: → Atoms, molecules (and macromolecules), organelles, cells, tissues, organs, organ system, organism.
CoL Digestion → removal of wastes
Abdominopelvic → maintaining a stable internal environment even if external environment changes