5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Homeostatic Mechanisms
- CoL Reproduction
- Ventral cavity is made up of
- Major features
- a thoracic cavity and and abdominopelvic cavity separated by the diaphragm
- b head
- c cavities, membranes, and organ systems.
- d making new organisms and/or new cells.
- e help the body maintain stability
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- upper and lower limbs - no cavities. Ex. arms, legs
- cranial cavity and vertebral canal
- changing absorbed substances into chemically different forms.
- appendicular and axial portions
5 True/False Questions
CoL Respiration → exchange of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and the release of energy from foods.
Two types of feedback → Negative and positive feedback
Requirements of Organisms Water → metabolic processes, transportation, regulating body temp.
CoL Growth → increase in size without change in shape
Axial portion → upper and lower limbs - no cavities. Ex. arms, legs