5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- This duo heavily influenced the Blues Brothers
- This wild early 50's rocker was know for destroying Piano's and was nicknamed the "KIller?"
- Which artist was known as an extreme perfectionist with his band to the level that band members were sent home for forgetting a tie?
- Who were the two songwriters the originally wrote "Hound Dog?"
- What young Doo Wop group laid the foundation for future groups such as the Jackson-5?
- a Frankie Lymon & the Teenagers
- b Jerry Lee Lewis
- c Sam & Dave
- d Jerry Lieber & Mike Stoller
- e James Brown
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Sound, Silence, Time
- Wall of Sound
5 True/False Questions
This group was based out of California and features many of the lead singers family members? → Brian Epstein
Which soul artist is remembered for his "cape routine"? → Sam & Dave
This artist died in a plane crash with Ritchie Valens and the Big Bopper? → Buddy Holly
What is Stevie Wonders real name? → Sound, Silence, Time
This artists original lyrics for his hit Tutti Frutti were originally deemed too "explicit?" → Little Richard