5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Country music and R&B fused to create this genre of music?
- Which artist was known as an extreme perfectionist with his band to the level that band members were sent home for forgetting a tie?
- This wild early 50's rocker was know for destroying Piano's and was nicknamed the "KIller?"
- What was the name of the building in New York that girls would "hang out" by hoping to be discovered?
- This girl group was the group that started the trend of Girl groups?
- a Shirelles
- b Rockabilly
- c Jerry Lee Lewis
- d The Brill Building
- e James Brown
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Jerry Lieber & Mike Stoller
- James Brown
5 True/False Questions
Name one of the three African American genres that lead to the creation the musical genre R&B → ASCAP, SESAC, BMI
Who is the American DJ that was playing R&B music during the 50's the coined the term "Rock and Roll?" → Tom Parker
Who was the mastermind that made the Beatles famous? → Brian Epstein
This record label was founded by Berry Gordy Jr. → Motown
This artists original lyrics for his hit Tutti Frutti were originally deemed too "explicit?" → Little Richard