← Science Exam#1` Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Dependent Variable
- Where does chemical digestion 1st occur?
- Physical Change
- whats the function of the stomata?
- Energy Conversion
- a Absorbs water, Co2------> O2 <----
- b a change from one form of energy to another
- c a change in a substance that does not involve a change in the identity of the substance.
- d variable that changes as a result of a change in the independent variable
- e Mouth
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Wash your hands
- Growth in response to a stimulus
- molecules that contain both carbon and hydrogen atoms
5 True/False Questions
CHemical change → a change in a substance that does not involve a change in the identity of the substance.
Erosion → the process of dropping sediment in a new location
What has the most energy in the energy pyrimid? → Glucose
what energy do plants use to make gluecose? → Produces chemicals called bile to take fats and break them down
Inorganic → moving