5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a worldly-wise;chic or fashionable.
- b tobring (oneself) into favor
- c improper behavior
- d inclined to believe: gullible
- e relating to beauty; artistic
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- disdainful; haughty and patronizing
- suggestive; evocative
- an indirect remark that implies something negative
5 True/False Questions
notoriety → generally known, especially unfavorably
meretricious → insincere; attracting attention in a vulgar false way
illusion → forgetfulness; insensibility.
oblivion → forgetfulness; insensibility.
convivial → sociable; festive; jovial.