5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a drive
- b commanding; imperious
- c intellectually deep; difficult to understand
- d distrustful; scornful of motives of others
- e worldly-wise;chic or fashionable.
5 Multiple choice questions
- careful; scrupulous; meticulous
- displays of attitude or conduct that are not genuine
- listless; laking vitality
5 True/False questions
aesthetic → blissful; enraptured.
consequence → overly content self-satisfied
hauteur → arrogance haughtiness
ecstatic → blissful; enraptured.
disembodied → disagreement