← Great Gatsby Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a displays of attitude or conduct that are not genuine
- b confused;illogical
- c forgetfulness; insensibility.
- d intellectually deep; difficult to understand
- e preoccupied with gruesome or unwholesome matters
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- doubting; disbelieving
- insincere; attracting attention in a vulgar false way
- equal in measure;comparable
- generally known, especially unfavorably
5 True/False Questions
cynical → sociable; festive; jovial.
aesthetic → blissful; enraptured.
convivial → sociable; festive; jovial.
supercilious → attentive to finer points of etiquette
credulous → suggestive; evocative