5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To deprive of human qualities or attributes
- b of or having to do with races or classes of people and their language, culture, history, etc.
- c An unjustifiable (and usually negative) attitude toward a group and its members. Prejudice generally involves stereotyped beliefs, negative feelings, and a predisposition to discriminatory action.
- d the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally
- e An irrational fear of homosexuals or those perceived to be homosexuals that can lead to discriminatory or violent behavior.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a sweeping statement, presented as a general truth but based on limited or incomplete evidence
- The denial of justice and fair treatment by both individuals and institutions in many arenas, including employment, education, housing, banking, and political rights. This often follows prejudicial thinking.
- intolerance toward those who are different
- A methodical plan orchestrated by Hitler to ensure German supremacy. It called for the elimination of Jews, non-conformists, homosexuals, non-Aryans, and mentally and physically disabled.
- willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others
5 True/False questions
race → a socially constructed category of people who share biologically transmitted traits that members of a society consider important
Genocide → prejudice and/or discrimination based on gender
Victim → One who is targeted for persecution or death by another
perpetrator → someone who does something morally wrong or illegal
bystander → a socially constructed category of people who share biologically transmitted traits that members of a society consider important