5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a prejudice or discrimination against Jews
- b To blame an individual or group for something based on that person or group's identity when in reality the person or group is not responsible. Prejudicial and discriminatory acts can lead this.
- c prejudice and/or discrimination based on gender
- d someone who does something morally wrong or illegal
- e An unjustifiable (and usually negative) attitude toward a group and its members. Prejudice generally involves stereotyped beliefs, negative feelings, and a predisposition to discriminatory action.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- One who is targeted for persecution or death by another
- the practice of discrimination, segregation, persecution and domination of a group based on that group's race
- An irrational fear of homosexuals or those perceived to be homosexuals that can lead to discriminatory or violent behavior.
- of or having to do with races or classes of people and their language, culture, history, etc.
- intolerance toward those who are different
5 True/False Questions
bystander → willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others
Apathy → One who is targeted for persecution or death by another
tolerance → a socially constructed category of people who share biologically transmitted traits that members of a society consider important
Holocaust → A methodical plan orchestrated by Hitler to ensure German supremacy. It called for the elimination of Jews, non-conformists, homosexuals, non-Aryans, and mentally and physically disabled.
Genocide → a socially constructed category of people who share biologically transmitted traits that members of a society consider important