5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the surrender of an accused or convicted person by one state or country to another (usually under the provisions of a statute or treaty)
- A court that looks at cases for a "second opinion" or a reconsideration of the verdict.
- The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.
- The act of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
- A law that lets a person be arrested for an act that was committed before the law was passed making that act a crime.
5 True/False questions
Habeas Corpus → The act of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
Full Faith and Credit → Constitution's requirement that each State accept the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other State
law → A bill that is passed and approved by the President.
Electoral College → The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
original jurisdiction → The jurisdiction of courts that hear a case first, usually in a trial. These are the courts that determine the facts about a case.