5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
- Group of electors, chosen by the voters, who vote for President
- The law that says a person cannot be arrested unless there is evident to suggest that they committed a crime.
- The act of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
- the surrender of an accused or convicted person by one state or country to another (usually under the provisions of a statute or treaty)
5 True/False Questions
Congressional Record → law determining the fundamental political principles of a government
pardon → A bill that is passed and approved by the President.
Constitution → the surrender of an accused or convicted person by one state or country to another (usually under the provisions of a statute or treaty)
Full Faith and Credit → A court that looks at cases for a "second opinion" or a reconsideration of the verdict.
original jurisdiction → The jurisdiction of courts that hear a case first, usually in a trial. These are the courts that determine the facts about a case.