5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A governments permission for a private ship to raid enemy shipping during wartime.
- A law that lets a person be arrested for an act that was committed before the law was passed making that act a crime.
- Constitution's requirement that each State accept the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other State
- Group of electors, chosen by the voters, who vote for President
- A court that looks at cases for a "second opinion" or a reconsideration of the verdict.
5 True/False Questions
impeachment → a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
law → A bill that is passed and approved by the President.
naturalization → the surrender of an accused or convicted person by one state or country to another (usually under the provisions of a statute or treaty)
treason → The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.
original jurisdiction → The jurisdiction of courts that hear a case first, usually in a trial. These are the courts that determine the facts about a case.