5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The jurisdiction of courts that hear a case first, usually in a trial. These are the courts that determine the facts about a case.
- law determining the fundamental political principles of a government
- Constitution's requirement that each State accept the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other State
- A governments permission for a private ship to raid enemy shipping during wartime.
- The law that says a person cannot be arrested unless there is evident to suggest that they committed a crime.
5 True/False questions
impeachment → a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office
extradition → The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
treason → The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.
Electoral College → The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
law → The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.