← Constitution Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A governments permission for a private ship to raid enemy shipping during wartime.
- The act of the President or any official undoing a prison sentence.
- The records of congressional proceedings that is required to be published by Congress.
- the surrender of an accused or convicted person by one state or country to another (usually under the provisions of a statute or treaty)
- A court that looks at cases for a "second opinion" or a reconsideration of the verdict.
5 True/False Questions
Full Faith and Credit → A court that looks at cases for a "second opinion" or a reconsideration of the verdict.
law → A bill that is passed and approved by the President.
Habeas Corpus → The act of giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
original jurisdiction → The process for becoming a new citizen of a country.
impeachment → a formal document charging a public official with misconduct in office