← Study Exam 1-5 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The three Different ways citizens can lose citizenship:
- Which favored smaller states?
- What are the two steps involved in Amending the Constitution?
- Who was the leader of the Conventional Convention?
- a George Washington
- b Through denaturization,expatration or by being convicted
- c The New Jersey plan
- d A legal process to obtain citizenship
- e Propose the amendments,ratify amendment
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A government in which power is held by anindividual or samll group not accountable to people
- To change the articles of confederation
- People who basically argued
- the Virginia plan
5 True/False Questions
What Compromise persuaded Anti Federalists to ratify the Constitution? → Preamble,Articles and Amendments
Who has the final authority to interpret the Constitution? → Supreme Court
Describe the idea of the Separation of Powers: → Declaration of natrual rights,List of Grievances and Preamble
Mercantilism- → A system in which government control extends to almost all aspect of life
What did the Great Compromise do? → Were people who basically(supports) a divocated ratification