7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. a welcome gift or blessing
- n. a very large number. adj. very many.
- v. to make helpless or incapable.
- n. quality of being above meanness or spite; generosity of spirit enabling one to bear trouble calmly.
- v. to ask for in a formal way.
- n. payment or reward
6 True/False Questions
incapacity → v. to make helpless or incapable.
amputate → v. to cut off a body part, especially by surgery.
trite → adj. used so much that it is no longer fresh or new.
gratis → adj. without payment; free of charge.
remunerate → v. to pay or reward.
magnanimous → adj. generous, unselfish, or forgiving.