← Spinal Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Lumbar lateral bending
- Splenius Cervicis
- Average length of adult male spinal column
- How coccys ossifies
- a goes through active/passive ROM
- b Layer 4 of back muscles
- c Ex. coupling motion. Vertebral body moves opposite side as lateral bending. SP moves same side. T-6/7
- d 28 inches (71 cm)
- e every 5 years and becomes one bone between ages of 20-25.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- spine, sacrum, coccyx
- Level of L-3
- associated with joint/muscle pain
- 18-20 -- early adulthood
- 5 -- maybe 4 or 6, most variable because can pull/ add to thoracic/ sacrum
5 True/False Questions
Left/ Right rotation → 2 or more motions taking place at same time.
Landmark: aortic pressure point → 1/2 inch below and anterior to mastoid process
Splenius Cervicis Insertion → Action: extends head if bilateral contraction. Unilateral contraction laterally flexes head and rotates to same side.
Radiolucent → fuse to the posterior lateral aspect of the vertebral bodies between ages of 3 and 6.
Rhomboid Minor Action → Origin: SP of C-7 and T-1