5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a the principal character in a work of fiction
- b the act of attributing human characteristics to abstract ideas etc.
- c the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
- d A character or force in conflict with the main character
- e placing dissimilar objects close together for comparison or contrast
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- repetition of a word or phrase as the beginning of successive clauses
- arrangement of scenery and properties to represent the place where a play or movie is enacted
- an appeal based on the character/reputation/ credibility of the speaker.
- a unifying idea that is a recurrent element in a literary or artistic work
- the use of hints and clues to suggest what will happen later in a plot
5 True/False Questions
resolution → something settled or resolved
oxymoron → incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs
metaphor → an appeal based on the character/reputation/ credibility of the speaker.
situational irony → occurs when the outcome of a work is unexpected, or events turn out to be the opposite from what one had expected
irony → the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.