5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- New Orleans
- a Leading producer of oranges
- b crucial port on Mississippi River for shipping farm products
- c Fuel source that is mined in the mountains of West Virginia
- d the capital of West Virginia
- e Leading producer of peaches and peanuts
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a boundary in the eastern United States where the higher land of the Piedmont drops to the lower Atlantic coastal plain
- type of tree with roots that grow in saltwater; found in tropical coastal areas around the world
- capital of North Carolina
- A mountain range that stretches from eastern Canada south to Alabama.
- First permanent English settlement in North America
5 True/False Questions
Montgomery → type of tree with roots that grow in saltwater; found in tropical coastal areas around the world
Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia → The place where Fighting broke out to start the Civil war between the North and the South.
Piedmont → the plateau between the coastal plain and the Appalachian Mountains: parts of Virginia and North and South Carolina and Georgia and Alabama
lockes → sections of a waterway with closed gates where water levels are raised and lowered.
Atlanta → Capital of Georgia