5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Florida Keys
- a capital of Virginia
- b Descendants from French settlers in Canada from a colony called Acadia. Acadians were forced out by the British and fled to Louisiana were they settled.
- c a small shellfish farmed and raised in the same flooded fields used to grow rice.
- d First permanent English settlement in North America
- e Chain of small islands located off the Southern coast of Florida between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- -largest estuary (section of a river meeting the sea) in the United States. It lies off the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by Maryland and Virginia.
- longest and biggest river in US that has its source in the Minnesota & its mouth in Louisiana
- A mountain range that stretches from eastern Canada south to Alabama.
- a huge wetland that covers most of southern Florida
- capital of Mississippi
5 True/False Questions
Atlanta → Capital of Georgia
Florida → Leading producer of oranges
Roanoke Island → Island off the coast of North Carolina, site of England's first attempt at a permanent settlement in the Americas, known as the "Lost Colony"
Charleston → the capital of West Virginia
lockes → capital of Mississippi