5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Appalachian mountains
- a Capital of Georgia
- b A mountain range that stretches from eastern Canada south to Alabama.
- c the plateau between the coastal plain and the Appalachian Mountains: parts of Virginia and North and South Carolina and Georgia and Alabama
- d capital of Tennessee
- e the capital of Kentucky
5 Multiple choice questions
- Former British Colonies in the southeastern states
- Island off the coast of North Carolina, site of England's first attempt at a permanent settlement in the Americas, known as the "Lost Colony"
- The place where Fighting broke out to start the Civil war between the North and the South.
- the capital of West Virginia
- an area of low mountains in northwestern Arkansas and southeastern Missouri and northeastern Oklahoma
5 True/False questions
Richmond → capital of Virginia
fall line → capital of North Carolina
Raleigh → a small shellfish farmed and raised in the same flooded fields used to grow rice.
Cape Canaveral → Capital of Georgia
Montgomery → type of tree with roots that grow in saltwater; found in tropical coastal areas around the world