5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Florida Keys
- Chesapeake bay
- Roanoke Island
- a Chain of small islands located off the Southern coast of Florida between the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico
- b capital of Virginia
- c capital of South Carolina
- d -largest estuary (section of a river meeting the sea) in the United States. It lies off the Atlantic Ocean, surrounded by Maryland and Virginia.
- e Island off the coast of North Carolina, site of England's first attempt at a permanent settlement in the Americas, known as the "Lost Colony"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the plateau between the coastal plain and the Appalachian Mountains: parts of Virginia and North and South Carolina and Georgia and Alabama
- Leading producer of oranges
- First permanent English settlement in North America
- Former British Colonies in the southeastern states
- capital of Mississippi
5 True/False Questions
Nashville → capital of Tennessee
Georgia → Leading producer of oranges
Appalachian mountains → A mountain range that stretches from eastern Canada south to Alabama.
fall line → a boundary in the eastern United States where the higher land of the Piedmont drops to the lower Atlantic coastal plain
Frankfort → the capital of Kentucky