- A scientist shows interest and pays particular attentions to objects or events. He asks questions and seeks answers.
- A scientist gives a truthful report of observations. He does not withhold important information just to please himself or others.
- A scientist listens to and respects the ideas of others. He accepts criticism and changes his mind if reliable evidence contrdicts his believes.
- A scientist bases suggestions and conclusions on evidences. When in doubt, he questions the veracity of a statement in relation to the evidences presented.
- A scientist can generate new and original ideas.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
NEW! Voice Recording
Click the mic to start.