5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are three principal types of map projections?
- Places near the equator are said to be in _____ latitudes;
- A latitude line running parallel to the equator.
- The domestication of plants and animals that began about 10,000 years ago.
- The Arctic Circle is at ____° __
- a low
- b Conical, thematic, azimuthal
- c parallel
- d 66.5, N
- e agricultural revolution (neolithic or new stone age or food-producing revolution)
5 Multiple choice questions
- cultural landscape
- historical geography
- geographic information systems (gis)
5 True/False questions
How are Regions defined? → prime meridian
By giving attention to the spatial aspects of a distribution, geographic analysis helps to explain distribution, density, and flow of a given phenomenon. → The study of the spatial order and associations of things. Also defined as the study of places, the study of relationships between people and environment, and the study of spatial organization.
The study of the spatial order and associations of things. Also defined as the study of places, the study of relationships between people and environment, and the study of spatial organization. → Human, physical
What is the essential problem of creating a map projection? → Distortion of shape, area, direction (representing 3D globe in 2D)
The Tropic of Cancer is at _____° __ → 23.5, S