LOTF CHAPTER 1 AND 2 STUDY GUIDE
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How does Simon defend Piggy?
- What description does the narrator give us of the six-year-old boy who tells the older boys what he has found?
- What does Ralph suggest is necessary for helping out with their rescue?
- a Piggy lived with his aunt because his dad died. His aunt had a candy store.
- b They were wearing were shorts,shirts,cloaks, and square black caps.
- c Ralph says that they need to elect a leader
- d The boy was a shrimp of a boy with a mulberry-colored birthmark.
- e Simon said that Piggy helped, when Jack yelled at him, by giving his glasses to light the fire
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The plane crashed when it was caught in the middle of the war.
- He blows it to see if anyone else is on the island.
- Ralph and piggy
- The rule is: You must have the conch to speak.
5 True/False Questions
Who is the only one who can interrupt someone speaking? → Ralph
swim? → Sam and Eric are the twins
Why does Ralph think the fire is no good? → He says that he saw a snake-like beast thing.
What do Ralph and Jack embarrassingly realize? → They don't know how to start a fire
What does Piggy say they should have done before starting the fire? → Piggy's glasses