5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a 15 mL = _tbsp
- b NAME OF THE DRUG AND THE AMOUNT (STRENGTH)
- c millimeter
- d liter
- e an abnormally hard, inflamed area
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- inhibit bone re absorption and promote calcium.
- injection in the spinal cord (meninges)
- An excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood
- 1tsp = _drops
5 True/False Questions
potentiation → a drug interaction that occurs when the effect of one drug is increased by another drug, herbal remedy, or other treatment.
500mg → 0.3g = ___mg
Prophylactic → Drugs that prevent the occurrence of a condition; for example, vaccines prevent the occurrence of a specific infectious disease.
FTC → drop
45 degrees / 15 degrees → Lowest risk for abuse, therapeutic value, OTC, includesOTC cough medicines with codeine