5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 1. weight
4. time of day
5. pathological factors
6. immune responses.
- 1 to 3
- Schedule I drugs
- a Drugs used to treat and cure a disorder; for example, antibiotics cure bacterial infections.
- b No accepted medical use (high potential for abuse)
- c Six factors that affect a drug's action.
- d Needles that are ____ to _____ inch long are used for intramuscular injections.
- e 1oz = _tbsp
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- drugs that have a moderate potential for abuse or addiction, low potential for physical dependence. They may be ordered by written prescription or by telephone order. The prescription expired in six months. They may not be refilled more than five times in a six month period.
- block nerve impulses, slow heart rate, reduce contractility.
- injection in the spinal cord (meninges)
- after meals
- An excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood
5 True/False Questions
Fe → iron - abbreviation
potentiation → NAME OF THE DRUG AND THE AMOUNT (STRENGTH)
60mg → 0.03 g = __mg
Vo → potassium
1 measuring cup → 240mL = _ measuring cup