5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 20-23 and 1-3 inches
- osteoporosis treatment
- a inhibit bone re absorption and promote calcium.
- b 0.6mg = ___mg
- c 1tbsp = _tsp
- d What gauge and length of needle would be used for an IM injection?
- e An excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood
5 Multiple choice questions
- Pertaining to administration other than through the intestinal tract
- affecting the whole body or system
- relieve itching
- Angled tip of needle?
5 True/False questions
Vastus Lateralis → block or delay blood clots.
Schedule I drugs → Accepted for medical use but with severe restrictions (high potential for abuse)
Schedule II drugs → Accepted for medical use but with severe restrictions (high potential for abuse)
Analgesics → block pain receptors
antipsychotics → alter chemical actions in the brain