5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a medicated solution used for gargling and rinsing the mouth & throat
- b Suspension of small solid droplets or particles in gas or vapor (liquid under pressure).
- c Is a dosage form of a medication that is a semisolid preparation, usually applied externally to soothe, lubricate, or protect.
- d a substance in the fluid state of matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
- e inside the heart
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (pharmacology) a medicine consisting of an extract in an alcohol solution
- a method used to cleanse the vagina and sometimes mistakenly thought to serve as a contraceptive, disinfect or removal of debris
- Controlled-Release Tablet
- within a artery
- a dosage form larger than powders that are formed by adding very small amounts of liquid to powders
5 True/False Questions
intra-articular → within a joint
chewable → Is a dosage form of a medication that is a semisolid preparation, usually applied externally to soothe, lubricate, or protect.
dosage form → drug formulation, the way it is to be administered
CR → sustained release
TR → sustained release