5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Time Release
- b beneath the skin, type of suspension, inject-able, depot therapy.
- c within a joint
- d a small cone shaped solid drug/ medication designed for insertion into the rectum or vagina where it melts
- e extended release
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Gelatin shells containing drugs in beads, powders, or liquids.
- into abdominal cavity
- a mixture of water and alcohol, a Non-aqueous solution with water, including elixirs & tinctures
- A spray device with a mouthpiece that contains an aerosol form of a medication that a patient can spray into his airway.
- within a artery
5 True/False Questions
parenteral → taken into the body in a manner other than through the digestive canal
otic → Pertaining to the ear.
hydrophilic → a mixture of water and alcohol, a Non-aqueous solution with water, including elixirs & tinctures
elixir → extended release
CD → controlled diffusion