5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a mixture of two liquids that do not dissolve into each other in which one liquid is spread through the other by mixing and using a stabilizer called an emulsifier
- b Flat disks containing a medicinal agent with a suitably flavor base that dissolve slowly in the mouth for a long period of time, releasing therapeutic ingredients.
- c Is a dosage form of a medication that is a semisolid preparation, usually applied externally to soothe, lubricate, or protect.
- d a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
- e preferred form for vitamins, antacids, childrens med, quickly dissolves in the mouth
5 Multiple choice questions
- into an eye
- a medicated solution used for gargling and rinsing the mouth & throat
- a small, rounded or spherical body, as of food or medicine. implantation beneath the skin example: testosterone.
- Extra Long
- controlled diffusion
5 True/False questions
granules → a dosage form larger than powders that are formed by adding very small amounts of liquid to powders
liquid → a substance in the fluid state of matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
vial → a small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle)
intraventricular → within a joint
buccal → Into the nose