5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a semi-solid dosage direct application of a medication to the skin, eye, ear, or other parts of the body on mucous membranes or body cavities
- b Extra Long
- c Suspension of small solid droplets or particles in gas or vapor (liquid under pressure).
- d more reliable than the oral method. Is advised for unconscious patients, infants, small children, and mouth-breathing patients.
- e cleanse with a cleaning agent, such as soap, and water eyes or mouth
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- extended release
- into the skin
- a small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle) & iv bag
- between the cheek and the gum
5 True/False Questions
parenteral → taken into the body in a manner other than through the digestive canal
propellant → The gas used to expel materials from aerosol containers.
irrigation → (medicine) cleaning a wound or body organ by flushing or washing out with water or a medicated solution
intraventricular → into an eye
pellet → a small, rounded or spherical body, as of food or medicine. implantation beneath the skin example: testosterone.