5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a controlled release
- b sustained release
- c coated with thin layer of water-insoluble polymer
- d Tablets and suppositories inserted vaginally and used to treat vaginal yeast infections and other irritations.
- e into the skin
5 Multiple choice questions
- into abdominal cavity
- what is a semisolid mixture of an organic substance and a medicinal agent, vegetable matter.
- The gas used to expel materials from aerosol containers.
- mist against mucous membranes of the nose and throat
- a substance in the fluid state of matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
5 True/False questions
powder → a small, rounded or spherical body, as of food or medicine. implantation beneath the skin example: testosterone.
SA → sustained release
XR → extended release
suspension → when someone puts a liquid, especially a drug, into a person's body using a needle and a syringe from small tube
syrup → sustained release