5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Suspension of small solid droplets or particles in gas or vapor (liquid under pressure).
- b what is a semisolid mixture of an organic substance and a medicinal agent, vegetable matter.
- c Pertaining to the ear.
- d a method of administering medication through the unbroken skin via patch or ointment
- e a small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle)
5 Multiple choice questions
- drug formulation, the way it is to be administered
- Gelatin shells containing drugs in beads, powders, or liquids.
- into sac surrounding the lung
- Inactive ingredients added to medications serving as fillers, flavorings, colorings, binding agents, or bulk agents
- adj. giving off gas bubbles; showing high spirits or excitement example: alka-seltzer
5 True/False questions
XL → extended release
sublingual → Tablets and suppositories inserted vaginally and used to treat vaginal yeast infections and other irritations.
douche → a method used to cleanse the vagina and sometimes mistakenly thought to serve as a contraceptive, disinfect or removal of debris
subcutaneous → homogeneous mixtures, a mixture where substances are distributed evenly. Has a solvent & solute
SR → sustained release