5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- qualitative data VS quantitative data
- a programmed cell death
- b supportive tissue, spongy framework
- c ...
- d cancerous tumor in which cells break away and spread to other parts of the body, causing harm to the organisms's health
- e anaerobic process by which ATP is produced by glucolysis
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- all organisms and the part of Earth where they exist
- series of proteins in the thylakoid and mitochondria membranes that aid in converting ADP to ATP by transferring electrons
- present in numbers in the cytoplasm of many eukaryotic cells
- cell that does not have a nucleus or other membrane-bound organelles
- chromosomes line up in the middle of the cell
5 True/False Questions
catabolism → The breakdown of complex molecules in living organisms to form simpler ones, together with the release of energy; destructive metabolism
hypothesis VS theory → programmed cell death
telophase → chromosomes line up in the middle of the cell
inorganic → ...
element → ...