5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Genetic Equilibrium
- Vestigial Structures
- Polygenic Traits
- a The formation of species.
- b Trait controlled by two or more genes.
- c Structures with no function, remnants of organisms past. EX: humans appendix(useless)
- d Physical characteristics of an organism.
- e Situation in which allele frequencies remain constant.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Trait controlled by a single gene.
- Breeding of animals or plants of different races and varieties.
- Any change in a sequence of DNA.
- Process or act of exchanges of genes between chromosomes, resulting in a different genetic combo.
- process by which organisms best suited to their environmental conditions are most likely to survive and reproduce-known as survival of the fittest.
5 True/False Questions
Crossing Over → Preserved remains or evidence of an ancient organism.
Temporal Isolation → Two or more species reproduce at different times.
Genotype → Genetic makeup of an organism.
Embryology → Change over time and the process by which modern organisms have descended from ancient organisms.
Evolution → Change over time and the process by which modern organisms have descended from ancient organisms.