5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Gene Shuffling
- Artificial Selection
- a Causes by independent assortment and crossing over.
- b Nature provided that variation and humans selected those variations that they found useful.EX:humans picking out what they want for that trait/gene.
- c Physical characteristics of an organism.
- d Any change in a sequence of DNA.
- e Change over time and the process by which modern organisms have descended from ancient organisms.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Process or act of exchanges of genes between chromosomes, resulting in a different genetic combo.
- The formation of species.
- Preserved remains or evidence of an ancient organism.
- Study or the embryo(s)
- process by which organisms best suited to their environmental conditions are most likely to survive and reproduce-known as survival of the fittest.
5 True/False Questions
Behavior isolation → Two or more species reproduce at different times.
Interbreeding → Breeding of animals or plants of different races and varieties.
Polygenic Traits → Trait controlled by two or more genes.
Descent with Modification → Principle that each living species has descended with changes from other species over time.
Single Gene Traits → Trait controlled by two or more genes.