5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Temporal Isolation
- Genetic Equilibrium
- Gene Shuffling
- a Preserved remains or evidence of an ancient organism.
- b Situation in which allele frequencies remain constant.
- c Study or the embryo(s)
- d Two or more species reproduce at different times.
- e Causes by independent assortment and crossing over.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Structures with no function, remnants of organisms past. EX: humans appendix(useless)
- Nature provided that variation and humans selected those variations that they found useful.EX:humans picking out what they want for that trait/gene.
- When 2 populations are capable of interbreeding, but have differences in courtship rituals or other reproductive stratagies that involve behavior.
- process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.
- Change over time and the process by which modern organisms have descended from ancient organisms.
5 True/False questions
Speciation → The formation of species.
Mutation → Any change in a sequence of DNA.
Phenotype → Genetic makeup of an organism.
Genotype → Genetic makeup of an organism.
Interbreeding → Breeding of animals or plants of different races and varieties.