6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- one of several periods in Earth's history when large numbers of species became extinct at nearly the same time.
- an early form of an organism from which later forms descend.
- the science of naming and classifying organisms.
- an organism that is made up of a single cell.
- a characteristic, a behavior, or any inherited trait that makes a species able to survive and reproduce in a particular enviroment.
6 True/False Questions
Dichotomous key → asks a series of questions that can be anwsered in only two ways.
The six kingdoms → Bacteria, Archaea, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, Anmalia
Classification → the evolution of new species from an existing species.
gene → a group of species that have similar characteristics.
Binomial nomenclature → describes a system of naming somthing using two names, or words.
multicellular organism → an organism that is made up of a single cell.