6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Bacteria, Archaea, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, Anmalia
- are phyisical structures that were fully developed and functional in an ancestral group of organisms but are reduced and unused in the later species.
- one of several periods in Earth's history when large numbers of species became extinct at nearly the same time.
- the science of naming and classifying organisms.
- an organism that is made up of many cells.
- asks a series of questions that can be anwsered in only two ways.
6 True/False questions
fossil → a group of species that have similar characteristics.
adaptation → the evolution of new species from an existing species.
speciation → a characteristic, a behavior, or any inherited trait that makes a species able to survive and reproduce in a particular enviroment.
Binomial nomenclature → describes a system of naming somthing using two names, or words.
gene → is a segment of DNA that relates to a specific trait or function of an organism.
natural selection → a characteristic, a behavior, or any inherited trait that makes a species able to survive and reproduce in a particular enviroment.