6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- describes a system of naming somthing using two names, or words.
- an early form of an organism from which later forms descend.
- the process through which species change over time
- the evolution of new species from an existing species.
- the procss of arranging organisms into groups based on similarities.
- one of several periods in Earth's history when large numbers of species became extinct at nearly the same time.
6 True/False Questions
vestigial organ → the evolution of new species from an existing species.
gene → a group of species that have similar characteristics.
natural selection → the process through which members of a species that are best suited to their environment survive and reproduce at a higher rate than other members of the species.
multicellular organism → an organism that is made up of many cells.
Dichotomous key → asks a series of questions that can be anwsered in only two ways.
Genus → is a segment of DNA that relates to a specific trait or function of an organism.