6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Bacteria, Archaea, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, Anmalia
- the imprint or hardened remains of a plant or animal that lived long ago.
- the evolution of new species from an existing species.
- a characteristic, a behavior, or any inherited trait that makes a species able to survive and reproduce in a particular enviroment.
- an early form of an organism from which later forms descend.
- asks a series of questions that can be anwsered in only two ways.
6 True/False questions
Classification → the procss of arranging organisms into groups based on similarities.
Genus → a group of species that have similar characteristics.
Seven basic levels of classification → the procss of arranging organisms into groups based on similarities.
mass extinction → one of several periods in Earth's history when large numbers of species became extinct at nearly the same time.
gene → a group of species that have similar characteristics.
multicellular organism → an organism that is made up of many cells.