6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Bacteria, Archaea, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, Anmalia
- the evolution of new species from an existing species.
- the procss of arranging organisms into groups based on similarities.
- an early form of an organism from which later forms descend.
- describes a system of naming somthing using two names, or words.
6 True/False Questions
natural selection → one of several periods in Earth's history when large numbers of species became extinct at nearly the same time.
Dichotomous key → asks a series of questions that can be anwsered in only two ways.
multicellular organism → an organism that is made up of a single cell.
Taxonomy → the science of naming and classifying organisms.
evolution → the process through which species change over time
mass extinction → one of several periods in Earth's history when large numbers of species became extinct at nearly the same time.