6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Bacteria, Archaea, Protista, Fungi, Plantae, Anmalia
- a group of species that have similar characteristics.
- the imprint or hardened remains of a plant or animal that lived long ago.
- the science of naming and classifying organisms.
- the process through which members of a species that are best suited to their environment survive and reproduce at a higher rate than other members of the species.
- one of several periods in Earth's history when large numbers of species became extinct at nearly the same time.
6 True/False questions
evolution → the evolution of new species from an existing species.
Seven basic levels of classification → Kingdom->Phylum->Class->Order->Family->Genus->Species
Classification → the procss of arranging organisms into groups based on similarities.
Dichotomous key → the science of naming and classifying organisms.
adaptation → the evolution of new species from an existing species.
Binomial nomenclature → describes a system of naming somthing using two names, or words.