5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A plan detailing what lights will be used, how, where what color and how bright/dim.
- A conversation between to or more people.
- Herbal medicine which was dispensed by Physicians.
- To strengthen family bonds.
- A mutual promise to Marriage.
5 True/False Questions
Define Monologue → A conversation between to or more people.
Why do we still read Shakespeare's works? → His works can teach us things that we can use to our own benefit.
What was the cost of standing room at The Globe? → One Penny.
Define Stage (set) Design → The creation of a costume.
Describe the status of women in Shakespearean England. How would young woman respond to a request from her father? → They were treated poorly and would respond immediately to their father's request.