5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a something that is given to thank or reward someone; something that is paid back to one in return for loss; compensation.
- b to scold and censure severely; to punish.
- c 1) to split apart. 2) to stick together closely and loyally.
- d transported by emotion, wholly absorbed; engrossed.
- e something of little value, substance, or significance.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- of or relating to the body
- without limitation, unrestrained; lavish.
- 1) a follower of someone in power. 2) someone's darling/ favorite.
- a guess.
- 1) a person sent ahead to provide lodgings. 2) one that foreshadows what is to come.
5 True/False Questions
lavish → transported by emotion, wholly absorbed; engrossed.
pine → 1) a follower of someone in power. 2) someone's darling/ favorite.
mettle → to deceive; hoodwink
beguile → to deceive; hoodwink
valiant → a danger, difficult situation; predicament