5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a 1) a person sent ahead to provide lodgings. 2) one that foreshadows what is to come.
- b excessive
- c strength of spirit.
- d to deceive; hoodwink
- e compunction (n); anxiety rising from guilt or conscience
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- something that is given to thank or reward someone; something that is paid back to one in return for loss; compensation.
- transported by emotion, wholly absorbed; engrossed.
- the end; cessation
- 1) a follower of someone in power. 2) someone's darling/ favorite.
- possessing courage and determination
5 True/False Questions
corporal → something of little value, substance, or significance.
wanton → 1) a follower of someone in power. 2) someone's darling/ favorite.
trifles → something of little value, substance, or significance.
flout → to treat with contemptuous disregard.
chastise → to scold and censure severely; to punish.