5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- are the gametes diploid or haploid? what does each mean?
- what is a protein
- what are the products of the Calvin Cycle
- what are microtubules
- what does mendel's law of segregation state
- a G3P
- b small protein fibers that make up the cytoskeleton
- c made by amino acids and they bond together with a peptide bond
- d gametes are haploid. Diploid means twice chromosomes and haploid means half chromosomes.
- e implies that 2 members of an allele pair are distributed to separate gametes
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a nonsense mutation is one that changes a condon into a stop-condon
- they open their stomata at night
- ADP and a phosphate
- isotopes are atoms that have a different number of neutrons than protons.
- DNA is covered to messenger DNA
5 True/False Questions
where does the translation occur → at the ribosome
what makes up a nucleotide vs. a nucleic acid → nucleotides are bonded together to make up nucleic acids
what are the general parts of the reactions within Cell Respiration → G3P
through which process in photosynthesis does water get split and oxygen get released → water or H20
what is the nucleolus and its function → a nonsense mutation is one that changes a condon into a stop-condon