5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cells and humans have this in common
- cell membrane
- cell wall
- a protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
- b a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body
- c respiration, excretion, reproduction and consumption
- d most of the cells energy is produced in this organelle.
- e a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a group of individuals of the same species that live together in the same area at the same time
- an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
- an organism made up of many cells
- structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
- a community of organisms (living things) and their nonliving environment
5 True/False questions
unicellular → an organism made up of many cells
prokaryotic → a cell that has a nucleus
cell → the basic unit of all living things
eukaryotic → a cell that has a nucleus
bacteria → found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.