5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cell membrane
- a anything that can live on its own
- b these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
- c protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
- d fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
- e a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- all of the populations of different species that live and interact in an area
- a community of organisms (living things) and their nonliving environment
- organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
- a group of organs working together to perform body functions
- the basic unit of all living things
5 True/False Questions
cytology → the study of cell structure
eukaryotic → a cell that has a nucleus
prokaryotic → a cell that has a nucleus
Golgi Complex → receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
organelles → a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body