5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell theory
- a capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
- b states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
- c a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
- d structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
- e the basic unit of all living things
5 Multiple choice questions
- receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
- unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
- a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
- respiration, excretion, reproduction and consumption
- anything that can live on its own
5 True/False questions
organ system → a group of organs working together to perform body functions
ribosomes → these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
unicellular → an organism made up of many cells
cell membrane → states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
mitochondria → unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)