5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell theory
- a anything that can live on its own
- b an organism made up of many cells
- c states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
- d a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body
- e the basic unit of all living things
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organism made up of one cell
- structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
- found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
- fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
- most of the cells energy is produced in this organelle.
5 True/False questions
population → a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
cytology → fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
prokaryotic → a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
ribosomes → an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
cell membrane → states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells