5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall
- a a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- b a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body
- c found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
- d fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
- e capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
- respiration, excretion, reproduction and consumption
- the basic unit of all living things
- an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
- the study of cell structure
5 True/False questions
bacteria → unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
ribosomes → these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
cell theory → states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
organ → anything that can live on its own
unicellular → an organism made up of many cells