5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cell membrane
- a an organism made up of many cells
- b a group of individuals of the same species that live together in the same area at the same time
- c protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
- d capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
- e a community of organisms (living things) and their nonliving environment
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- structures within the cell that are sometimes surrounded by a membrane
- a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
- a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
- these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
- receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
5 True/False Questions
organ → a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
lysosome → these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
cell theory → a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
organ system → a group of organs working together to perform body functions
nucleus → the basic unit of all living things