5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall
- endoplasmic reticulum (ER)
- a a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- b unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
- c all of the populations of different species that live and interact in an area
- d a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
- e a community of organisms (living things) and their nonliving environment
5 Multiple choice questions
- capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
- states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
- protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
- a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body
- receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
5 True/False questions
ribosomes → an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
prokaryotic → a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
organ system → a group of organs working together to perform body functions
population → anything that can live on its own
unicellular → an organism made up of one cell