5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cells and humans have this in common
- Golgi Complex
- a a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body
- b an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
- c respiration, excretion, reproduction and consumption
- d unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
- e receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a group of organs working together to perform body functions
- a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
- fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
- a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
- a community of organisms (living things) and their nonliving environment
5 True/False Questions
nucleus → found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
community → all of the populations of different species that live and interact in an area
organ → a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
eukaryotic → a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
multicellular → an organism made up of many cells