← Greco: Cells Terms Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- organ system
- cell theory
- a states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
- b a cell that has a nucleus
- c the basic unit of all living things
- d the study of cell structure
- e a group of organs working together to perform body functions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a group of individuals of the same species that live together in the same area at the same time
- found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
- organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
- these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
- an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
5 True/False Questions
mitochondria → unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
cell wall → the basic unit of all living things
chloroplast → capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
endoplasmic reticulum (ER) → an organism made up of one cell
community → anything that can live on its own