5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell theory
- a a combination of two or more tissues that work together to performa specific function in the body
- b a cell that has a nucleus
- c most of the cells energy is produced in this organelle.
- d all of the populations of different species that live and interact in an area
- e states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- anything that can live on its own
- unicellular organism without a nucleus(prokaryotic)
- an organism made up of many cells
- an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
- a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
5 True/False questions
unicellular → an organism made up of many cells
organelles → anything that can live on its own
Golgi Complex → receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
cell membrane → protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
cytoplasm → the study of cell structure