5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell wall
- a fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
- b a structure that surrounds the cell membrane of plant cells, giving the cell a rigid, box-like shape.
- c capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
- d an organelle that break down food particles, wastes, and warn out cell parts.
- e these small structures function as factories to produce proteins.
5 Multiple choice questions
- protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
- a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
- receives materials from the ER and send them to other parts of the cell. They also release materials outside of the cell.
- a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
- states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
5 True/False questions
mitochondria → most of the cells energy is produced in this organelle.
unicellular → an organism made up of many cells
vacuole → organelle that stores liquid, waste, and some food materials
cytology → the study of cell structure
population → a group of individuals of the same species that live together in the same area at the same time