5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cell membrane
- a a community of organisms (living things) and their nonliving environment
- b protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
- c capture energy from sunlight and use it to produce food for the cell.
- d fluid surrounding a cell's organelles
- e a group of individuals of the same species that live together in the same area at the same time
5 Multiple choice questions
- an organism made up of one cell
- a group of similar cells that work together to perform a specific job in the body
- an organism made up of many cells
- states that all organisms are made up of one or more cells, the cell is the basic unit of life, and all cells come from other cells
- found in eukaryotic cells that contains a cell's DNA and directs all of the cell's activities, including reproduction.
5 True/False questions
cells and humans have this in common → protects the cell and controls what substances enter and leave the cell.
prokaryotic → a cell that does not have a nucleus or any other membrane covered organelles; also called bacteria
cell wall → the basic unit of all living things
endoplasmic reticulum (ER) → a network of passageways that carries materials from one part of the cell to another.
organ → anything that can live on its own