1. (v) to have an intense dislike or hatred for
(adj) abominable: Detestable; loathsome
2. Disagreeable and unpleasant
(v) to shorten in duration or extent; to diminish
(n) intense ill will
(adj) favorable, promising
1. (v) to set upon from all sides; to surround with an army
2. (v) to surround with trouble, to harass
(n) A person whom you tell secrets to
1. (n) one of the parts that make up a whole
2. (n) a voter represented by a particular official
(adj) Unjust; wicked
(v) To adjust to and accept unpleasant or undesirable conditions
(v) used with against To complain or protest strongly
(n) a person or thing that has held a position or office before another
1. (n) Acts that intentionally damage. hinder, or seek to be discreet
2. (v) To enlarge in intentionally damaging acts
(adj) Taking pleasure in causing pain
(adj) Harshly critical
1. (v) to become apparent, to come to light
2. (v) to happen or occur
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.